X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR starlet Andrade aiming to emulate Ronaldo

Rookie wants to become one of the world's best like Real Madrid winger

More...

Love the ambition! Fair play to the lad lets hope he can progress and starting pushing for a start in the coming year or 2. Warnock must see something in him!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Good player he is, hope we keep on to him and not lose another great youngster like Sterling
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I think it was a bad move for Raheem Sterling moving to liverpool. Has he stay with us he could of been part of our 1st team squad

Comment

Well he looked lively in that 11min cameo against Wigan. Good pace and absolutely made the proverbial ar5e out of their full back before whipping a fantastic ball across the 6 yard box. Just unfortunate our strikers weren't on the same wavelength.

I would enjoy seeing more.

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
            I think it was a bad move for Raheem Sterling moving to liverpool. Has he stay with us he could of been part of our 1st team squad
            Poor sod might have to end up playing in Liverpool's first team.

Comment

Good little player,saw him in pre-season.At the mo though little is the word.Got pushed around a bit then.Do realize he will get built up as time goes on.

Comment

I'm all for ambition but if he is going to come out with all this big talk I hope he backs it up with hard work. Was reading the other day that only 3% of players who sign schoolboy forms end up in the professional game. Think a lot of v young players thing they've made it when in fact they have simply been handed a ticket to take part in a very over-crowded race. I remember Baudou had some pretty lofty ambitions and where is he now?

Comment

Working...
                X