Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Routledge leaving Italian not signing!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you're right walkonby as he's a good player.
    Never heard of the Iti, so I can't comment.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
      It's a FACT who ain't signing? Your getting more and more confusing...
      some people!!! who do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERHOOPSA86 View Post
        some people!!! who do you think?
        You say WR is unhappy with the Italian who we are signing and he's not the answer, yet you then go on to say the Italian's not signing. I've had loads of texts in the past, so turn out to be spot on and other turn out to be a load of obllocks. Are you sure your not that GarethGardner from CCFC! The IP's don't match but I'll be home at 12pm and so I'll run an IP scan on you for a location.
        Last edited by Dazzer1977; 13-07-2009, 10:42 AM.

Comment

I'm not saying I believe what the original poster has said, but what he states is quite clear.

He says that the rumours about the Italian are wrong and he quotes as a "fact" that he is not signing. He also says he knows for a "fact" that WR wants out.

Comment

WR is an excellent player, and we could do no better on the right wing. Last year, he put cross after cross in and made loads of effort, but was let down by crap players up front not attacking the ball or getting into the box. He is a key player, and if we got rid of him, it would be a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
              WR is an excellent player, and we could do no better on the right wing. Last year, he put cross after cross in and made loads of effort, but was let down by crap players up front not attacking the ball or getting into the box. He is a key player, and if we got rid of him, it would be a joke

Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                Not a joke if he wants to go.
                If he isn't happy then there is no point him staying here.

Comment

er

er WALK ON BY never talks fibs thats a fact so im going with his ideas because there based on fact

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                    er WALK ON BY never talks fibs thats a fact so im going with his ideas because there based on fact
                    For once I actually agree with what Dexter is trying to say here

Comment

Perhaps the most worrying aspect of all of this is the apparent news that Magilton turned down Lita as he wd like to work on Agyman. Might be complete round objects so we should reserve judgement, but if so....oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                        For once I actually agree with what Dexter is trying to say here
                        Im not a welsh fan thanks so run a ip scan dont give a monkeys i post on here what i was told and you jump down my throat!!! arent you the old reliable source in the past dazzer? NOT!!!!!!! Wayne is not happy full stop and has being talking to management I WAS TOLD!!!!

Comment

Routledge not leaving and will be going on tour to solvenia

Comment

i am more inclined to believe Walkonby than a new poster.

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
                              Beg to differ.

Italian is coming
                              routledge not ask for a transfer.

Know who I believe, thx for clearing that up!

Comment

I had a chat with someone yesterday.
                                He said as far as he was concerned routledge was happy.maybe someone at cardiff was trying to unsettle him.
                                The italian would be travelling to slovenia to meet up with the rest of the squad.
                                A full back and a goalkeeper would be added to the squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X