Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Routledge leaving Italian not signing!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Routledge was very ****ed off with Sousa's termination.

If he wants out and Cardiff are prepared to meet our price (which should be double the £1m quoted IMO), then bye bye Wayne.

What I would say is that, for such a young guy with a great deal of talent, he's had a hell of a lot of clubs. And you need to ask why..........

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
      I had a chat with someone yesterday.
      He said as far as he was concerned routledge was happy.maybe someone at cardiff was trying to unsettle him.
      The italian would be travelling to slovenia to meet up with the rest of the squad.
      A full back and a goalkeeper would be added to the squad.
      Good news mate.

Eckersley and Heaton from Manure maybe?

Both wwould be excelent additions.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Nodge spot on .

Comment

Eckersley... yes! Heaton... no!!!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            I know Routledge was very ****ed off with Sousa's termination.

If he wants out and Cardiff are prepared to meet our price (which should be double the £1m quoted IMO), then bye bye Wayne.

What I would say is that, for such a young guy with a great deal of talent, he's had a hell of a lot of clubs. And you need to ask why..........
            I see what you're saying but he's been unlucky at both Spurs and Villa so I wouldn't take too much notice of that.

He left Palace to better himself and at the said two Prem clubs he wasn't getting enough football which shows to me that he likes playing rather than sitting on the bench. After Cardiff he chose us for the location more than anything.

Comment

I have been visiting this site for ages and love the banter so thought i would register and tell you what i heard in Cardiff Sunday at the Cricket, oh yeah bad luck Oz

Anyway unfortunatley the otherhalf has family that are Cardiff supporters and by all account its a wind up, 3 or 4 brain trust cardiff supporters are on here to stir it dont believe all you read.....end off rant...oh yeah nice to chat to everyone at last.....

Comment

Originally posted by Windlesham-Hoop View Post
                I have been visiting this site for ages and love the banter so thought i would register and tell you what i heard in Cardiff Sunday at the Cricket, oh yeah bad luck Oz

Anyway unfortunatley the otherhalf has family that are Cardiff supporters and by all account its a wind up, 3 or 4 brain trust cardiff supporters are on here to stir it dont believe all you read.....end off rant...oh yeah nice to chat to everyone at last.....
                Welcome aboard
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Cheers Chris thanks for the welcome

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    I see what you're saying but he's been unlucky at both Spurs and Villa so I wouldn't take too much notice of that.

He left Palace to better himself and at the said two Prem clubs he wasn't getting enough football which shows to me that he likes playing rather than sitting on the bench. After Cardiff he chose us for the location more than anything.
                    Can't talk about his time with Villa but he was far from "unlucky" at Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Windlesham-Hoop View Post
                      Cheers Chris thanks for the welcome
                      Now jog on.

Of course I meant welcome :byebye:

Comment

If he had handed in a transfer request,why did he play saturday ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                          You say WR is unhappy with the Italian who we are signing and he's not the answer, yet you then go on to say the Italian's not signing. I've had loads of texts in the past, so turn out to be spot on and other turn out to be a load of obllocks. Are you sure your not that GarethGardner from CCFC! The IP's don't match but I'll be home at 12pm and so I'll run an IP scan on you for a location.
                          Not me mate !
                          As for Heaton, he was on loan at Cardiff last season so i saw a lot of him. He has a lot of potential and is a great shot-stopper. His bad points are his aerial abilty with crosses and his kicking is woefull. There is talk down here that he turned QPR down because he wanted more money than they was offering

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
                            Beg to differ.

Italian is coming
                            routledge not ask for a transfer.
                            Good :greedy:
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Makes a change about the money!
                              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

SUPERHOOPSA89........

I understood your first post, but you are your own worst enemy. Take this for example:

Originally posted by SUPERHOOPSA86 View Post
                                Im not a welsh fan thanks so run a ip scan dont give a monkeys i post on here what i was told and you jump down my throat!!!
                                29 words without a single piece of punctuation or capitals where required. To be honest it doesn't even make sense!

Now, I'm not usually one for being a 'grammer cop', but just-a-lately the grammar and punctuation on here has been terrible.

It's all very well people saying "it's just a message board, not an English language essay", but what it comes down to is that a message board is all about communication through text. So please can people try to express themselves better?

I'm sure it would prevent quite a few arguments. :boss:

Here is a translation into English of your above sentence(s)........

"I'm not a Welsh fan, thanks. Run an IP scan - I don't give a monkey's. I posted on here what I was told, and you jumped down my throat!!!"
                                Last edited by Minty; 13-07-2009, 07:23 PM.
                                Be nice to Minty

Comment

Working...
                                X