Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those bitter, deluded Naaarwich fans at it again......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
    It's what happens with some people, they just get power crazy and this is the ideal place for them, unfortunately for us.
    FFS it's only a msg board, they think they're running the country.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      It's what happens with some people, they just get power crazy and this is the ideal place for them, unfortunately for us.
      FFS it's only a msg board, they think they're running the country.
      In all fairness the likes of Sirpiecucker and Goddard were more in interested in managing a good messageboard delivering a good service to QPR fans. I'm not really sure who the new mods are now, I really pay very little attention to them. However, there are a couple of Mods which I have noticed who make **** all contribution to discussing QPR and seem more interested in being on power trips which is probably a sad reflection off their lives

Comment

Ive been to asked to be a moderator.
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          In all fairness the likes of Sirpiecucker and Goddard were more in interested in managing a good messageboard delivering a good service to QPR fans. I'm not really sure who the new mods are now, I really pay very little attention to them. However, there are a couple of Mods which I have noticed who make **** all contribution to discussing QPR and seem more interested in being on power trips which is probably a sad reflection off their lives

Comment

I know it might be a bit 'playground' but I've decided to have a dig too
            http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pi...t.aspx#2607244
            QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

I would like to congratulate MYU and his team for the way they kept the board going (albeit slowly at times) during the transfer window
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                I would like to congratulate MYU and his team for the way they kept the board going (albeit slowly at times) during the transfer window
                Do agree with that.
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Comment

Myu, Goddard and Sir pie always been fine, Quaz is a laugh too, Kirill and Stanley are 100% on a power trip.

Comment

Originally posted by loftustoad View Post
                      I just had to have a laugh at their forum and I came across this. A Swansea fan's prediction for the table. Read the last line for bonus shats & gaggles!

(Topic - Are there 3 worse teams than us in this division?)

Better 1.Man City 2. Man Utd 3. Chelsea 4. Liverpool 5. Arsenal 6. Aston Villa

Not sure 7. Newcastle 8. Tottenham 9. Everton.

10. Swansea

Worse 11. Sunderland 12. Stoke 13. Wolves 14. Bolton 15. Fulham 16. Wigan 17. West Brom 18. QPR 19. Blackburn 20. Norwich.

If Newcastle Spurs and Everton have bad seasons we could end up in 7th. I'd be happy with 11th but I would not take that now. Not yet.

Comment

I guess there are some that are relieved that I declined the chance to mod - frankly, I would have banned people just for breathing sometimes, so I thought it best to politely pass
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I guess there are some that are relieved that I declined the chance to mod - frankly, I would have banned people just for breathing sometimes, so I thought it best to politely pass
                          So a more relaxed approach from you then

Comment

Working...
                          X