X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle fans discuss Barton

Sorry if already posted else where.

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/...?topic=40282.0

This made me titter that one of the geordies wrote on their forum on the above link about Joey Barton.

"I'm gutted, I never believed he would go, I think we now need a striker, a left back and someone to replace Joey and we have 1 week to go, this is about as good a plan as building a Wetherspoons Pub in Dubai"

Comment

Originally posted by Naarven Mankey View Post
      This made me titter that one of the geordies wrote on their forum on the above link about Joey Barton.

"I'm gutted, I never believed he would go, I think we now need a striker, a left back and someone to replace Joey and we have 1 week to go, this is about as good a plan as building a Wetherspoons Pub in Dubai"
      I know I read that too, it's 12 pages and they're really gutted, I feel for them as I've always liked Newcastle.

Comment

One mans loss is another mans gain

Comment

If the rumours about Danny Simpson following Barton are true, they'll all be jumping into the Tyne before long.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Gotta just say i love odog's avatar absolutely quality

Comment

They're saying that he FAILED the medical on that thread!

Comment

I agree with one of the posters saying he will probably want a clause re if we go down, the good thing is it will make him play better so as it doesn't happen.
                I see he said he would only leave for Champions league football though, Hmmmmm.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
                  They're saying that he FAILED the medical on that thread!
                  I think they are clutching at straws...would be their last hope of keeping him.
                  1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Everybody are writing like we've already signed him. A bit worried about that

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                      Everybody are writing like we've already signed him. A bit worried about that
                      Judging by what his agent has just said... We have. But like u I won't believe until it's official as hard as that is.

Comment

Let's see how quick the offy are with announcements now that TF is here, they said Within a couple of days for the ticket prices and they delivered
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                        X