X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton having medical..

http://twitter.com/#!/joey7barton

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton
    Going for a medical now, still no contract offer from NUFC.......think that just about makes my mind up.

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Followed shortly by:

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton
      Don't want to leave Newcastle........I've made that clear but my hands are tied.

Comment

I want you to leave them. You snooze, you lose.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

So he dont want to play for us, but going for a medical.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Hope we make him feel welcome.

Comment

I do hope we can wrap this one up ASAP and its the kind of signing which will show we MEAN business. Follow it straight up with a bid for SWP and Parker and we could get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                So he dont want to play for us, but going for a medical.
                I don't think Nasri wants to play for City or Eto'o really wants to play in Russia but money talks and players soon change their tune when they're shown the love so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                  I do hope we can wrap this one up ASAP and its the kind of signing which will show we MEAN business. Follow it straight up with a bid for SWP and Parker and we could get lucky.
                  Don't think we need him. Nor is he worth more than 5 million imo. I can't believe this is actually happening. It's a shame because he clearly isn't 100% up for joining QPR because he loves it at newcastle...but I hope he settles fast and loves it here. If we finish this within the next hour or two then this is an improbably supreme signing.

Comment

looking good !!!.....

Comment

I don't think Nasri wants to play for City or Eto'o really wants to play in Russia but money talks and players soon change their tune when they're shown the love so to speak.
                      I hope Eto'o likes bananas. He will have plenty on offer out in Russia. I believe the fans are very generous with them over there...

Comment

Great news.

Comment

Nail on head
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think he's just making it clear that he's not forced a move. Make no mistake, if we pull this off, we'll get 100% effort.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Will certainly help to land other big names if we can tie this up

Comment

Working...
                              X