• Show
Clear All

• Shall we bring back the omniturf?

Thoughts
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    37.50%
    How about we ****ing move forward instead or ranting about past things FFS!!!
    37.50%

NO!
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

No, No, No, No, No.

Comment

defo yes for me got promoted and a cup final on the back of that lovely rock hard ping-pong pitch!!!!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
          defo yes for me got promoted and a cup final on the back of that lovely rock hard ping-pong pitch!!!!
          But where's your sense of fair play?

Comment

FIFA allow the latest synthetic grass surfaces. Not sure where the premier league stands on the issue. I'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by W12pHilOsOPher View Post
              But where's your sense of fair play?
              I never had a sense of fair play mate, win at all costs is my motto!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
                FIFA allow the latest synthetic grass surfaces. Not sure where the premier league stands on the issue. I'm all for it.
                The law, then, is an ass. Anyway, who thinks that we should take our code of conduct from FIFA?

Comment

Is it just me, or has everyone who responded to this missed the point ?

Comment

Well I get where you went with this Scott
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Well I get where you went with this Scott
                      Nice to know I'm not a freak.

Comment

Originally posted by W12pHilOsOPher View Post
                        The law, then, is an ass. Anyway, who thinks that we should take our code of conduct from FIFA?
                        Have you played on a new synthetic grass surface? They're very good. The Emirates and Wembley pitches have synthetic grass weaved into the real stuff. Rugby Union is now allowing fully synth grass surfaces too as it behaves just like natural grass when you slide on it, i.e. no 3rd degree friction burns like the old stuff.

England played a world cup qualifier on artificial grass recently in Russia I think. We lost, but that's because we're ****, not because of the surface.

Comment

thank god for bluehoop and brighton

*shakes head*

Comment

LOL some people are way too quick to respond to these things without realising the actual intention of the post... quite funny tbf!
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              LOL some people are way too quick to respond to these things without realising the actual intention of the post... quite funny tbf!
                              "Discuss", he said.

And they did.

Comment

Working...
                              X