No announcement yet.

Be very worried guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam we was facing administration I don't think its fair to compare both situations.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Who the f**k are you? Your wozzawears21.Hope that helps,5 cups of coffee is supposed to be good ,see it on the news yday.
      it should be wozzacopies121

Comment

or 21 depends if your wearing glasses or not.

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
          or 21 depends if your wearing glasses or not.
          yawn

Comment

Got mine on,eh
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
              (allegedly) Theres alot of intrest in our players and im affraid a few might be jumping ship in the near future. Hall, Hogan, Routledge, Buz and dex are all player beeing sounded out as possible targets for other clubs. Im not gonna say i told you so when it happens but just be prepaired for the worst people.
              Seriously I think you know **** all.........you have heard something through a brother of your mate who is shagging a players cousin or some ****** like that

Either back up what you say or refrain from posting such crap.

Comment

Its just hearsay,its hard to proove unless happens.But why should it not be posted.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Unfortunatly i was the guy that got sucked in last time with Paulo Sousa so theres no way im playing all of my cards. Just relaying what ive heard thats all. Its your porogative to think that my man so good luck to you.

Comment

thats rite hearsay. I heard it so i said it.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Sam we was facing administration I don't think its fair to compare both situations.
                      yes you can

if a player wants to leave/ there are offers on the table for him its in our best intrests to drive the price.

its very common in football. gianni will know this being that he was an agent (one of the very few things i will give him credit for)

buzacky has a value and if that value is met he will be sold. its as simple as that.

Comment

IMO Buz wont go, if clubs did want to buy him i think they might atleast wait till jan window to see how his leg is, even then depending on our position he might not want to go, and we might not want to let him go.

Routledge only arrived in jan so cant see him heading off unless we get a really good offer which seems unlikely he aint gonna want to move again so soon.

Im expecting the likes of blackstock, leigertwood, ephraim, and mahon to leave. But not the end of the world if a couple of them go.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

wozza, please no pictures this time, even if W12 ranger asks for them
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

shame none of the players aint good enough for the prem..;D

Comment

Im with you on dex, legs, hogan and mahon leaving. Dont actually think we would miss any of them to be fair. Buz would be a big loss but if the price is right who no's. Not to sure wot the Routledge thing is about, just something i heard and thought i would share.

Comment

West ham players do a good job in pretending to be
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X