Be very worried guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be very worried guys

(allegedly) Theres alot of intrest in our players and im affraid a few might be jumping ship in the near future. Hall, Hogan, Routledge, Buz and dex are all player beeing sounded out as possible targets for other clubs. Im not gonna say i told you so when it happens but just be prepaired for the worst people.

F!!k me i couldnt buy a f**King reply on this site!

Comment

Thats fb players will come and go,like the tide and the sea gulls following the trawlers.Like the sun rising and then setting.Like funkys crabs.Like petes hair,ok thats just going.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Using the wrong bait m8, try sweetcorn.:waaaht:
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Can always rely on me to reply, but you copied my post down a bit. Don't think you posted a different name thats maybe why.

Agree, many players are wanted, shows how good we are and how in different circumstances we would have finished higher than 11th

edit..sorry you mentioned Routledge, but Cardif can f..ck off
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

We won't get a buyer of 5 million for buzz as he has been out to long last season so he will stay and they won't sell Routledge unless Bardiff spend silly like they did with Chopra and the others who cares? end of and there is your sodding reply for free!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We couldn't of finished higher than 11th Pete as we we're a mid table side without our best 2 players in Buzz and Vine just MHO
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
                (allegedly) Theres alot of intrest in our players and im affraid a few might be jumping ship in the near future. Hall, Hogan, Routledge, Buz and dex are all player beeing sounded out as possible targets for other clubs. Im not gonna say i told you so when it happens but just be prepaired for the worst people.
                you are very good at copying and pasting other people threads

well done to that man

Comment

Eric coppied my seagulls /trawler rant

Comment

So u think Buz will stay then do u? If the offer is good enuf hes walking! They wanted a so called £10m for cook but got consideribly less so why cant it happen again? Things arnt as rosey as they seem so just watch this space i guess. But who the f**k am i ey? What do i no. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
                      So u think Buz will stay then do u? If the offer is good enuf hes walking! They wanted a so called £10m for cook but got consideribly less so why cant it happen again? Things arnt as rosey as they seem so just watch this space i guess. But who the f**k am i ey? What do i no. Ha
                      ok

how mint is your source?

remember QBP cant be your sauce

u clearly just copied and pasted what he said

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
                        you are very good at copying and pasting other people threads

well done to that man
                        Is that what ive done copied and pasted?

Comment

Who the f**k are you? Your wozzawears21.Hope that helps,5 cups of coffee is supposed to be good ,see it on the news yday.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            We won't get a buyer of 5 million for buzz as he has been out to long last season so he will stay and they won't sell Routledge unless Bardiff spend silly like they did with Chopra and the others who cares? end of and there is your sodding reply for free!
                            who says we will sell him for 5 million. they just use that to drive the price higher.

its just like when lee cook went to fulham. paladini said he wanted 10 million for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              Who the f**k are you? Your wozzawears21.Hope that helps,5 cups of coffee is supposed to be good ,see it on the news yday.
                              That must be why, ive only had 3 today. Thanks for the pointer. Coffee, noted.

Comment

Working...
                              X