• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
    OMG they are so S.H.I.T.
    agreed.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

In many cases others clubs fans would have seen this before ours as we have typically made no announcement.

Total shambles as ever.
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

it just shows how little regard the board has for our clubs identity!

Shocking we find out this way
        All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
          Everyone was moaning there was not enough hoops in the past few seasons now there are to many?

Our fans lol

I personally love how many hoops there are.
          How ****ing difficult is it to get the traditional hoops right, every ****ing season they balls it up.

I'm pretty certain the last time they got it right may have been a JD sport kit or quite possibly a Compaq kit.

You would love how many hoops there are as your a teenager and probably don't understand the signifance with getting the blue and white hoops right with many fans

Comment

Does anyone think our away kit could be Flabio's way of having a pop at us,many don't like it, I'm in the minority as I don't think it's that bad. He must be aware of his nickname, he may not of understood it but it sure has been explained to him.
            Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

What's the problem? Had thinner hoops in 1908 - 1922 and 76/77 and 2000-2002 (think Crouch in the relegation year and Stevie Palmer the year after). Had orange as a third kit before too. All this "not knowing our identity" is a bit hysterical and a bit ignorant of our history too IMO.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. It ain't compulsory.

Won't somebody pleeease think of the children
              Last edited by Nodge70; 06-08-2011, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Here's our previous orange kit.

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co....rt-mint-l.html
                Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------
                https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  What's the problem? Had thinner hoops in 1908 - 1922 and 76/77 and 2000-2002 (think Crouch in the relegation year and Stevie Palmer the year after). Had orange as a third kit before too. All this "not knowing our identity" is a bit hysterical IMO.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. It ain't compulsory.

Won't somebody pleeease think of the children
                  Spot on.

Phrases like 'utter disgrace' being used about a kit that'll be used for one year is hysterical.

Comment

I don't get this, "too many hoops", shyte.
                    I've always been of the opinion, that Queen's Park Rangers should take a leaf out of Celtic's book.
                    The classic Queen's Park Rangers kit, those pre-dating 1976-77, with more than five or six hoops, with hoops on the sleeves, should have been treasured, cherished, and ultimately protected.

Comment

Don't think it is an official home kit. I reckon that when the prem made that hand book they had to put something up . Unless its on QPR's offi....

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Don't think it is an official home kit. I reckon that when the prem made that hand book they had to put something up . Unless its on QPR's offi....
                        "That's the spirit, George. If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."

- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the away kits, but its no big deal!

Can't understand the problem with the home kit either. As long as they are blue and white hoops I am happy, and don't understand why everyone else wouldn't be!

Comment

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
                            I'm not a big fan of the away kits, but its no big deal!

Can't understand the problem with the home kit either. As long as they are blue and white hoops I am happy, and don't understand why everyone else wouldn't be!
                            It's easier and more macho to #### something off than to praise it.

Comment

Can I just clarify something about the third kit?

Wasn't our "classic" strip of the 70's halved and not quarters? Some have said it was quartered but would like to have some photographic evidence to convince me we wore quarters. Not saying, they are wrong, just don't remember it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                                It's easier and more macho to #### something off than to praise it.

Comment

Working...
                                X