Guardian article - WATRB mentioned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardian article - WATRB mentioned

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/b...-park-rangers?

This is certainly starting to get some press coverage.

Very good article. Sums up our summer pretty well!
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
      http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/b...-park-rangers?

This is certainly starting to get some press coverage.
      Indeedy it is....

Comment

Didn't know that about the legal requirement that the kit is sent to the FA for approval all those weeks in advance. Gianni couldn't have messed up again - could he???

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          Didn't know that about the legal requirement that the kit is sent to the FA for approval all those weeks in advance. Gianni couldn't have messed up again - could he???
          you can blame him for many things but securing sponsors and working with lotto is deffo not down to him lol

Comment

Agree Scott, sponsorship has Flav written all over it but admin is surely Gianni's area. Does the sponsor's name need to be on the shirt before it can be approved? And if so has Gianni warned Flavio? And if so, hope he has it in writing for his sake because you know who Briatore will blame...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Agree Scott, sponsorship has Flav written all over it but admin is surely Gianni's area. Does the sponsor's name need to be on the shirt before it can be approved? And if so has Gianni warned Flavio? And if so, hope he has it in writing for his sake because you know who Briatore will blame...
              Well this is as much as ive managed to get out of lotto "officially"..managed to get jack out of qpr "officially"

Thank you for your enquiry, the launch dates for the new kits have not yet been fixed.
              A decision will be made in the next few weeks and I will contact you as soon as the date is fixed.

Comment

I wonder if we will wear last years kit with tape over 'Gulf Air' like they are at the moment with the training gear and Green kit fro the friendlies, etc.

Comment

"We've been fleeced as fans, the manager has been taken for a ride and the club's name has been continually dragged through the dirt IMO".

I said that...

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    "We've been fleeced as fans, the manager has been taken for a ride and the club's name has been continually dragged through the dirt IMO".

I said that...
                    And who can disagree fella.

Comment

As it said, on the bright side we haven't signed Boa Morte yet
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Can someone provide a link to that old song The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades...?

Comment

The future is bright, the future is orange.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                            I wonder if we will wear last years kit with tape over 'Gulf Air' like they are at the moment with the training gear and Green kit fro the friendlies, etc.
                            With a couple more bits on the sleeves to cover up th npower/football league logos too ?

People may think we are joking Paul, but remember West Ham ?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              With a couple more bits on the sleeves to cover up th npower/football league logos too ?

People may think we are joking Paul, but remember West Ham ?
                              Just sew the PL badges over the Npower badges, job done and would cost £3 a pop at most dry cleaners.

Comment

Working...
                              X