Argy Bargy To Sign On Loan.. Me Thinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    i hope this time if a young foreign player in blue and white hoops is knocked about a bit by some brick outhouse type opponent we remember that he maybe an Argie but he is our Argie and we should get behind him rather than just grumbling that he doesn't get stuck in like Gavin Mahon.

Comment

This guy plays for Instituto in "Nacional B" which is the equivalent of the CCC. I have been chatting to an Instituto fan on a forum today and he said the following;

Alejandro "El Mago" Faurlin is an excellent footballer with great technique and he is undoubtedly (IHO!) the best player at the club and one of the best players in that division. He said he was similar in style to Riquelme and also mentioned Veron as a comparison! He said he didn't want to say any more as he doesn't want him to leave, until I told him the price when he proceeded to wet himself!

Comment

sang for about 10 mins straight at bristol away last season could work well again if we get a player we like for more then 2 months or if one of them dont get injured

Comment

best midfield song was quality at bristol city, but never really caught on at home and i think mainly cos people dont know the words, and 75% of fans at home NEVER SING!!!

Comment

Wot is the price then - haven't seen it mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              w12 ranger

I do take your point, but the best midfield song was cracking at Bristol city last season
              Cracking was an understatement. Made the hairs stand up on your arms and neck! Great atmosphere and one of the best next to Villa and Man U away last season in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                best midfield song was quality at bristol city, but never really caught on at home and i think mainly cos people dont know the words, and 75% of fans at home NEVER SING!!!
                You're one of the 75% mate...All you do is get drunk and swear instead
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  and he will go with my best midfield song

We've got Rowlands and Cookie
                  Akos Buzsacky
                  Legs and Alejandro

ooooooooooooooo

we've got the best midfield in the world
                  Please god not that cringeworthy effort again

Comment

Im glad we have someone coming in, but like others its abit shaded seeing as we dont really know much about him. I think people were so down what with all the parejo hype thoughts of that happening again arnt good.

Although could work in the boys favour, not as much pressure on him, and people wont know what to expect so if he comes out the traps well people will get behind him.

I assume if we want to buy him we will have 1st dibs, how much we looking at if he does well?
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                      Im glad we have someone coming in, but like others its abit shaded seeing as we dont really know much about him. I think people were so down what with all the parejo hype thoughts of that happening again arnt good.

Although could work in the boys favour, not as much pressure on him, and people wont know what to expect so if he comes out the traps well people will get behind him.

I assume if we want to buy him we will have 1st dibs, how much we looking at if he does well?
                      Allegedly he has a deal with Inter Milan. Appara it's quite complex - always bloody is with south americans!!! So, IF and it is an IF we get him, it may be a year loan but then Inter have first dibs/could be a bidding war.
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Eyr,

come on. Did you go Bristol City? It was not cringeworthy. Set aside the personal stuff it was good. The Ledesma song was good too at home to Carlise United, so much so the marketing team latched onto it striaght away and the t-shirt was in the shop. You can now still get it for a £1:cry:
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                          Allegedly he has a deal with Inter Milan. Appara it's quite complex - always bloody is with south americans!!! So, IF and it is an IF we get him, it may be a year loan but then Inter have first dibs/could be a bidding war.

I know you said it was complicated, but why would inter let us have him for a year if they have a deal with him! Sounds odd.

Its almost like the club he is at now are saying "yes inter you can have him but we just wanna loan him to a club in england for abit 1st"...

And if we were to get in a bidding war we wont have a chance unless were in the prem!
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                            I know you said it was complicated, but why would inter let us have him for a year if they have a deal with him! Sounds odd.

Its almost like the club he is at now are saying "yes inter you can have him but we just wanna loan him to a club in england for abit 1st"...

And if we were to get in a bidding war we wont have a chance unless were in the prem!
                            Exactly!

I did hear the ins and outs and it reminded me of Tevez and Mascharano - all this odd ownership BS
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                            X