Clear All

• Argy Bargy To Sign On Loan.. Me Thinks

and he will go with my best midfield song

We've got Rowlands and Cookie
    Akos Buzsacky
    Legs and Alejandro

ooooooooooooooo

we've got the best midfield in the world
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

How about best defence in the world????
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

how about best manager in the world?????
      I think we should all turn up to the 1st home game with big cigars and shell suits and chant.... now then.... now then.... now then.
      I'm game what do you think?
      Would need to get matching shell suits made up with WRTRB's not bad huh?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Think is going take a bit of time for the R's faithful to be singing Jim's name. I hope not, but think thats what is going to happen
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well I am really pleased he is our manager.
          I think it was a must that we brought in a british manager.
          John Gorman with a old wise head will also be a good appointment.
          I can't understand why many wanted a so called big name.
          I want someone with fire in his belly and passion for the job not some foreigner just collecting his huge pay packet

Comment

will believe it when official...too many deals fallen through at the last minute before.

Comment

No one has seen him play so we can't really get excited about this one.
              We just need to hope Gorman has used the right judgement.
              A striker would be nice but we did need a creative midfield as Buzz might need time.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                and he will go with my best midfield song

We've got Rowlands and Cookie
                Akos Buzsacky
                Legs and Alejandro

ooooooooooooooo

we've got the best midfield in the world

Pete try not to let ego run away with you...lets leave the silly songs for a bit.

Lets keep it simple shall we.....

1) Come on you R's

2) Rangers Rangers Rangers

3) Oh when the R's go marching in

4) Have you ever felt more like singing the blues

5) The finest football team

If its not broke don't fix I say

Only when a footballer reaches some sort of Lengendary Status should he have his name sung

One might say you are not bringing the atmosphere but fragmenting it by introducing and making up songs all the time.

Comment

What about a striker? We dont know much about this guy - it could go either way. We are desperate for a goal scorer, any news on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                    What about a striker? We dont know much about this guy - it could go either way. We are desperate for a goal scorer, any news on this?
                    I agree. A striker has got to be a priority. A replacement for Delaney is also needed.

Comment

w12 ranger

I do take your point, but the best midfield song was cracking at Bristol city last season

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        w12 ranger

I do take your point, but the best midfield song was cracking at Bristol city last season

Away games are different always have been like that...fact is we don't have the best midfield in the world, personally when we sing songs like that I find it a tad embarassing. To other teams supporters it can also come across a bit arrogant, I think our supporters also spend far too much time taunting the other teams supporters instead of getting behind our team.

You keep asking where's the atmosphere gone...I say there is part of the answer, the rest can be blamed on ST prices and poor performances.

Comment

To be fair, I was only jesting.

It may difficult first few games to get even the big 5 songs you highlighted going, plus of course wearetherangers boys, stand and make some noise.:boss:

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            No one has seen him play so we can't really get excited about this one.
                            We just need to hope Gorman has used the right judgement.
                            A striker would be nice but we did need a creative midfield as Buzz might need time.
                            Very true,

But isn't writing him off in early july as a bad signing also a teeny bit premature, based purely on his nationality?
                            Works both ways.

Lower expectations and more patience/support is needed from the fans this season.
                            It's not just the players/club that need to up their game in august.

Comment

good news, thanks Pete. What is the proposed fee should he sign permanently?

i hope this time if a young foreign player in blue and white hoops is knocked about a bit by some brick outhouse type opponent we remember that he maybe an Argie but he is our Argie and we should get behind him rather than just grumbling that he doesn't get stuck in like Gavin Mahon.

Comment

Working...
                              X