• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Paul Mason

Just checking you're ok

@chrisrobson9

Comment

Paul's probably gone for a 'long walk'.....

Comment

We could balance it out with the signing of Kevin muscat or someone similar!

Comment

Poor lad. He's going to bite sooner or later.

Chomp, chomp.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Paul won't be a happy bunny. The fact that adel doesn't track back and can use both feet won't fit into pauls system that he thought up over the last few days. I agree maybe bring in savage or some other old workhorse 2 balance it. All the best paul at what must be a difficult time
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Saw him at the club shop getting "Two Ball" put on the back of his shirt.

Seriously though he must be devastated.

Comment

Comment

I still think this is the worst scenario, just because we wont sell him, does not mean he wants to stay, but I'm well happy he will be at w12, as we can now see if he is as good as he thinks/we think he is. I think he has burnt a few bridges he needs to fix but lets see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    I still think this is the worst scenario, just because we wont sell him, does not mean he wants to stay, but I'm well happy he will be at w12, as we can now see if he is as good as he thinks/we think he is. I think he has burnt a few bridges he needs to fix but lets see what happens.
                    That is a very valid point.

I just hope somebody's told Adel that he's staying, and that he's ok with it.
                    It would help.
                    "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

To be fair, decent enough response Paul.

Comment

Yeah good post paul, I was hoping u would give me some material that I could work with x
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'm sure this all started with Adel wanting a better contract and was told to forget it, so he wanted away, which is understandable. Now we are not selling anymore, will we be giving him an improved contract or has AT said an improved contract does not matter anymore.

Comment

Think Adel is most dissapointed that the bidding war he thought would happen never did.PSG were the only team to bid for him and he was probably banking on a big prem team or spanish/italian to come in for him.

Comment

Also the fact Leonardo did not want to pay more than £7m didn't help.That's the trouble with the continental system when the board buy players for the club.

Comment

Working...
                              X