No announcement yet.

lets sing Where's all our money gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure where "Your" money went mate, but I suspect my £650 would barely cover the cost of sorting out one of the toilets under Ellerslie Road, let alone fund ground upgrades, player purchases, players wages, loan interest, etc etc.

Some people do love a moan, don't they ?

Comment

Hopefully my £650 went on a machine to filter away Phantom F Block Stinky Farts

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
        what about this years wage bill? remembering a lot of players on promotion clauses ie vine 40k per week dave 35k per week hall similar etc etc
        Promotion clauses or not, if you think Vine, Pat and Hall are on that sort of money you're deluded! Do you think Vine would go to Doncaster on trial if he was sitting on 40k a week here?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          Promotion clauses or not, if you think Vine, Pat and Hall are on that sort of money you're deluded! Do you think Vine would go to Doncaster on trial if he was sitting on 40k a week here?!
          Obviously they are not Matty, but it makes it easier to moan about. God only knows how much we'd have to pay them if they scored goals as well.

Comment

Very interesting exchanges chaps.
            What I can deduce from figures quoted is that you would have to be a complete fruitcake to want to buy a club; financial lunacy. At those wage figures alone it has to be impossible to break even let alone make a profit.

Comment

Thing is, f&b are expecting we sell out for all games next season so spending more money on players won't bring in more fans/revenue as there is no more room, could be their reason for not spending.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

What we should be singing to our newbie fans next season and they won't be hard to recognise, is " WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE WERE RICH ".

Comment

Originally posted by tim westwood View Post
                  what about the rest of the sky money? Another 35m at least and sponsorship money.
                  the other 35 mill comes over the next few season , remember already accounted for the 40 mill from this season

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Obviously they are not Matty, but it makes it easier to moan about. God only knows how much we'd have to pay them if they scored goals as well.
                    they are i will pm brighton r how i know, i can assure you we will be paying most of vines wages when at doncaster unless we pay him off

Comment

they are i will pm brighton r how i know, i can assure you we will be paying most of vines wages when at doncaster unless we pay him off
                      Vine would have been on no more than 15k a week when signing, so you're telling me as a promotion clause he'd virtually treble his wages?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                        Vine would have been on no more than 15k a week when signing, so you're telling me as a promotion clause he'd virtually treble his wages?!
                        he was on more like 20, remember he was at aprem league club and we were aspiring and talking about champions league, hence why a lot of players joined , its all these early contracts that are biting us in the #### now, both financially and with the board refusing to over pay in terms of contracts, remember at the time everyone we signed were on 4 yr contracts , weve not done anything like that since
                        ive pm'd brighton r telling him how i know about the wages , mate i think its disgraceful but those weere the deals done at th e time otherwise none of those players would have joined, we were a struggling champioship side when they first came in only way to get people in was to pay silly money

Comment

he was on more like 20, remember he was at aprem league club and we were aspiring and talking about champions league, hence why a lot of players joined , its all these early contracts that are biting us in the #### now, both financially and with the board refusing to over pay in terms of contracts, remember at the time everyone we signed were on 4 yr contracts , weve not done anything like that since
                          ive pm'd brighton r telling him how i know about the wages , mate i think its disgraceful but those weere the deals done at th e time otherwise none of those players would have joined, we were a struggling champioship side when they first came in only way to get people in was to pay silly money
                          well looks like them deals have certainly come back to bite us on the ####...

Comment

i'm sorry but 1.25 million transfer budget is a joke even the press are taking the **** comparing ours with Liverpool Chelsea and Man City its laughable

walk up prices of £60 to watch Orr Derry Ramage and not even taraabt or Routledge. you can have a go at me but i can assure you there is unrest with the natives and our owners will get the flack

Comment

were not there to watch orr and ramage, think unfair to mention derry in that, were there to watch and support qpr, shouldnt matter who the players are
                              ive never like most fans followed a player weve always followed our team

Comment

Originally posted by mjenner View Post
                                i'm sorry but 1.25 million transfer budget is a joke even the press are taking the **** comparing ours with Liverpool Chelsea and Man City its laughable

walk up prices of £60 to watch Orr Derry Ramage and not even taraabt or Routledge. you can have a go at me but i can assure you there is unrest with the natives and our owners will get the flack
                                do yo u honestly think thats all we got? thats press talk, if warnock said we had 20 everyone puts prices up, no one reveals their true transfer budget, hes probably using reverse psycology everyone thinks we got no cash then they accept lower bids.
                                also these same papers linking us with a 6 mill bid for crouch (which i think nonsense aswel) no one know the truth
                                fk me a couple of weeks ago everyone say a wage cap , first player we bring is on more then that, its all bull only people who know the truth on the inside of club and of course davesviews

Comment

Working...
                                X