tara brat done n dusted!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    couldnt agree more Benny. One very good season in the championship... the exact same as Graham yet he only goes for 3.5mill?
    Agreed - for a second tier player this price even I would sell (and you all know I am a fan), but saying that can anyone tell me how that guy from Ipswich Wicham is worth 10m as he hasnt even done it at that level.
    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
      Agreed - for a second tier player this price even I would sell (and you all know I am a fan), but saying that can anyone tell me how that guy from Ipswich Wicham is worth 10m as he hasnt even done it at that level.
      Agreed Wickham is ridiculously overpriced. I personally cant see him ever making it bigtime. Will end up like Freddy Adu.....
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

French is his native tongue, understandable he wants to play, live there and be closer to home. Bad career move though as its a step down in standard from PL, regardless of PSG or Marseille being bigger clubs.

Comment

Stevesuperhoops players keep moving the goalposts

Comment

Praying he doesn't go as he is our most important player in terms of goals and assists by a country mile. Routledge was second in that respect and we're not going to have him either, worrying.

However it looks likely Adel will be off, so all the best Adel. Hope you don't regret leaving NW and QPR in a years time.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
              Praying he doesn't go as he is our most important player in terms of goals and assists by a country mile. Routledge was second in that respect and we're not going to have him either, worrying.

However it looks likely Adel will be off, so all the best Adel. Hope you don't regret leaving NW and QPR in a years time.
              I think he will regret it..its like all those players at arsenal have a good season get badly advised and then move on and never quite reach the same level.
              hleb..flamini...petit..all in the same frame.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Yeah, but we're not allowed that opinion as we are stoopid for being ok with our star player leaving.

For me, I can't see why anyone would want to pay anywhere near £15m for Adel at this stage of his career.
                think you are too stuck in the qpr mindset. there are lots of rich clubs out there who are prepared to take a punt on a player who might turn out to be a true great. no more absurd than many other inflated transfers imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                  Sunderland have always been known for paying too much money on average players. After selling Henderson, their spending has stupid. If Warnock had the same money, he would sign wiser.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                  X