tara brat done n dusted!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tara brat done n dusted!!!

psg=13.5m...............good riddence if we get two decent in!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by thecunninglinguist View Post
    Warnock wont get any of that to spend tho..

Comment

then hope he is a proud man and walks away!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thecunninglinguist View Post
        thought that ORIGINAL bid had been rejected...got a link or source to say its now done? & you saying Good Riddance doesnt really thank him for his effort in getting us too the promise land

Comment

was an 'admirer' but never a fan....too petulant and me me me!!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Warnock wont get any of that to spend tho..
            That's what I have exactly read. Shame.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Brat or not, the lad put in a great shift for us last year and his goals and assists went a long way to getting us into the PL, for which his odd tantrum can be excused. Whether we agree or disagree with his lack of loyalty and desire to move, i think we all owe him and should wish well!
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

latest news says that Leonardo would prefer Menez than Taarabt.
                TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Brat or not, the lad put in a great shift for us last year and his goals and assists went a long way to getting us into the PL, for which his odd tantrum can be excused. Whether we agree or disagree with his lack of loyalty and desire to move, i think we all owe him and should wish well!
                  Any player who wants to leave QPR FC because we are seen as not being good enough for them anymore or they want more money, than we can pay, can do one and why should people wish him well. I support QPR FC and not Adel Taarabt, so thanks for last season now **** off it you dont want to wear the hoops anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    Any player who wants to leave QPR FC because we are seen as not being good enough for them anymore or they want more money, than we can pay, can do one and why should people wish him well. I support QPR FC and not Adel Taarabt, so thanks for last season now **** off it you dont want to wear the hoops anymore.
                    thats fair enough mate, eveyrbodys entitled to their opinion and i can see where youre coming from.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
                      latest news says that Leonardo would prefer Menez than Taarabt.
                      Is Leonardo PSG manager?
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I don't think his apparent behaviour is intentional - it's just that he has very little between the ears.... and for that reason I think he'll struggle in the prem as he will have to adapt his role quite a bit and have a lot more dicipline.

Provided he stays fit Dyer is the man now - so take the money for Tarbs and run. And like Warnock says - look forward to him returning on loan in Jan

Comment

How many people have got loyalty to their workplace when it comes to money and/or bettering yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                            How many people have got loyalty to their workplace when it comes to money and/or bettering yourself.
                            Nobody
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Leonardo is sporting director of PSG..
                              he calls the shots
                              it could be that Adel's agents have wound them up and they are weighing up the risks
                              Adel's fitness levels are also not that great and if he has been on the cous cous this summer they might view that as a bit indisciplined
                              i hope it falls through and Adel stays till Xmas if only to satisfy our curiosity about whether he can do it at top level
                              also he is eccentric and entertaining and i like that
                              i dont want grim survival i want some fun
                              http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

Working...
                              X