Hulse is not as bad as made out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
    Possibly one of the most irrelevant statements I've ever seen.

I'm afraid post count does not equate to quality and does not qualify one person's *opinion* any more than another's.

Dear me. :/
    says the man with 160 posts......

Comment

Originally posted by BigDanShittu View Post
      You've got this mixed up Helguson won a lot of balls in the air and Hulse didn't. At Preston when Hulse came on he didn't win one header and eventually didn't even jump up for them. It's alright being cack if you play with 100 percent commitment but if you're crap and don't try you are gonna get slated.
      clearly you watched that game with your eyes closed. what about one of adel's goals? i think he recieved the ball from a...

WAIT FOR IT...

Hulse knock down.

people will always need a scapegoat. only game ill say that hulse player terribly in was when he came on against forest. but then again when you've got 10k fans moaning at your every touch..

fans forget.. we did the exact same to Helguson..
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I didnt expect people to agree, i sit in the West Paddock and said this all season and most people thought i was on a wind-up

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          says the man with 160 posts......

Now now, don't you start

Comment

why oh why

why oh why do people want to defend hulse,hes now history in his last season for she utd he played 24 games and scored zero goals that was because his legs had gone on him

warnock has always had problems getting good strikers,lets just hope that bothroyde is an exeption to the rule

warnocks greastest ever mistake was deciding that clinton morrison could go on a free transfer,after letting him gop on a free bee he said ive no doubt he will score 16 goaLS EVERY SEASON

and of copurse we all know that clinton did go on scoring goals,so why give away clinton then buy hulse for 750 000 its madness but im going to suggest
            thats irs best to forget about hulse
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
              People slate hulse on here for not being a fantastic striker, i actualyl rated him higher than Heider last year. Before you tell me to look at the goals scored, consider the following:

We scored more goals with Hulse on the pitch than any other "striker", he brought the ball down well held it up and got us a lot of territory, whereas heider wins little in the air and isn't great with his back to goal. Kenny always kicked the ball out, i think i can count on one hand the number of times he rolled it out. Hulse won these in the air the majority of the time.

Let the shooting down begin ;)
              Palace Away !!!

Do you think Hulse could have scored that goal ????

Hulse = Donkey

Comment

People slate hulse on here for not being a fantastic striker, i actualyl rated him higher than Heider last year. Before you tell me to look at the goals scored, consider the following:

We scored more goals with Hulse on the pitch than any other "striker", he brought the ball down well held it up and got us a lot of territory, whereas heider wins little in the air and isn't great with his back to goal. Kenny always kicked the ball out, i think i can count on one hand the number of times he rolled it out. Hulse won these in the air the majority of the time.

Let the shooting down begin ;)
                Nigel Clough knew Hulse was gone when he sold to us, got a lot of stick at the time even from the Derby fans but he knew he was knackered.

For Hulse not to be able to score goals in a Championship winning team says a lot.....he is s.hite!
                Last edited by W12_Ranger; 13-07-2011, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Apparently the number of posts you make on a message board is directly proportional to the extent of your knowledge of football.
                  FOrget number of posts, that is irrelevant, but if you think Hulse is decent then i will question your football knowledge.

Remember Warnock isnt a miracle worker, he also saw something in Leon Clarke which no one else did.

I'll take those 2 though, no probs!

Comment

Anyone remember what we paid for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      Anyone remember what we paid for him?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Thanks, W12.

Neil's overall record is excellent. As Jeffro said, I'll take the occasional aberration.

Comment

Working...
                        X