Hulse is not as bad as made out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulse is not as bad as made out

People slate hulse on here for not being a fantastic striker, i actualyl rated him higher than Heider last year. Before you tell me to look at the goals scored, consider the following:

We scored more goals with Hulse on the pitch than any other "striker", he brought the ball down well held it up and got us a lot of territory, whereas heider wins little in the air and isn't great with his back to goal. Kenny always kicked the ball out, i think i can count on one hand the number of times he rolled it out. Hulse won these in the air the majority of the time.

Let the shooting down begin ;)

28 posts sums it up really.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

You had a few points, but Hieder won little in the air?

Joker.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

''fantastic striker'' and ''Hulse'' in the one sentence!

Comment

Comng to his defense one of the goals he scored last season was the best one yarder I've ever seen.

Comment

He didnt win much in the air with his back to goal. Warnock knows what he is doing, and if he is as bad as everyone here makes out, why is he still our manager?

Comment

Are you Ron Hulse? Or his mum?

Comment

Hitler was missunderstood shocker
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  And how do you work that one out? - or did you get a free pass to 2000 posts! - Laughable statement

Comment

I ask you to watch a reply of that home game, cant remember which one of the few hulse played..

Comment

You've got this mixed up Helguson won a lot of balls in the air and Hulse didn't. At Preston when Hulse came on he didn't win one header and eventually didn't even jump up for them. It's alright being cack if you play with 100 percent commitment but if you're crap and don't try you are gonna get slated.
                      Estamos QPR

Comment

Apparently the number of posts you make on a message board is directly proportional to the extent of your knowledge of football.

Comment

So why did Warnock play him? It appears to be fashionable on here to slate him, but warnock is (in my eyes) a genius. Maybe he saw something that the keyboard warriors here didnt?

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                            Possibly one of the most irrelevant statements I've ever seen.

I'm afraid post count does not equate to quality and does not qualify one person's *opinion* any more than another's.

Dear me. :/

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                              Apparently the number of posts you make on a message board is directly proportional to the extent of your knowledge of football.
                              Well you're up to 30! lol - don't agree with your thread but p155es me orf when it seems to some that you need millions of posts to have an opinion - thought it was a message board!

Comment

Working...
                              X