No announcement yet.

Kenny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lose Kenny, Taarabt and Warnock and i'm betting my house that we get relegated, **** happens but then at least i'll be a rich man whilst watching us in the Championship again next year.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Kenny will be one of the players up for Premiership player of the year, he will be crucial to our survival.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

he's got a couple of years on his deal left so no biggy, this kinda shizzle happens all the time

Comment

more muckspreading from sky sports
          they have a little chart with Taarbat and Kenny out and DJ in

after their coverage of the faurlin enquiry and their reporting of a big points deduction they do seem to have it in for qpr
          that is to do with murdoch and ecclestone methinks

deals are being renegotiated and there is no doubt BE is intent on screwing everyone to the ground and not wasting a penny

cant believe kenny would move when he seems so happy working with warnock
          maybe players are showing support for NW who knows
          NW seems very canny and might have his own way of getting what he wants
          http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

His agent is just doing his job.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

i love the way all the doom mongers hang on every negative news report and blow it up out of all proportion..kenny is under contract..and going nowhere

Comment

Blimey, chill fellas. Some fans just love throwing the money of other people (the directors) round like confetti. Be worried if the club wasn't playing a bit of hardball. These players are hardly poorly paid.

Comment

Kenny won't leave, i'm sure of it
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Give him what he wants and if promised it should be honoured. He's going to be invaluable next season we want happy players not disgruntled ones.
                    All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      i love the way all the doom mongers hang on every negative news report and blow it up out of all proportion..kenny is under contract..and going nowhere
                      Even the possibility of two signings that the vast majority would be very happy with wouldn't stop some people from believing this type of lunacy.

Comment

"Give him what he wants"?

I hope you won't then complain when there is no money left to buy a full back/ winger/ centre back or whatever is viewed as the crisis position of the moment. There is clearly a v tight budget and the management have to work within that. There is no natural spring of cash under Warno's desk...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

I hope you won't then complain when there is no money left to buy a full back/ winger/ centre back or whatever is viewed as the crisis position of the moment. There is clearly a v tight budget and the management have to work within that. There is no natural spring of cash under Warno's desk...
                          There is no point trying to explain this to the Football Manager gods.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Spoilsport.

Comment

Yes if it was agree'd as a promotion bonus he deserves it after last season. The shot he stoped with his mug against Baadiff deserves a bonus on its own!!
                              All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

It's just desperate and poor journalism. There's a general lack of news/activity and papers are wondering how to fill back pages and SSN have to fill 24hrs of rolling sports news. Look at how they are trying to milk Nasri and Modric day after day.... basically they'll write/publish the most flimsy,speculative "source" based nonsense just to get something out.

Comment

Working...
                                X