Clause in warnocks contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clause in warnocks contract

didnt realise until lately that warnock APPARENTLY has a clause that he gets final say on who is in/out of his squad. (which is great) was anybody else aware of this?
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Flavio and Bernie...........

Comment

So he didn't want Graham,CMS and Routledge?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Bit like any other manager, he can't always have someone just because he wants him.

I think the OP was referring to a right of veto in as much as if he doesn't want someone then he can say no.

Not quite sure how the papers have suddenly got wind of the finer details of NW's contract though. Didn't think that sort of thing happened with the UK press any longer.

Comment

Yeah he get's final say as in he can refuse to take on one of Flabs or Giannis wannabees but when he makes his choice if they don't want to cough up the money they won't as we've already seen. So really what's so different?
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

no more a case of he can say no to flavio regarding overated foreigners
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              Yeah he get's final say as in he can refuse to take on one of Flabs or Giannis wannabees but when he makes his choice if they don't want to cough up the money they won't as we've already seen. So really what's so different?
              Isn't that the same at every club, though? If they don't want to spend, they won't. At least he's not going to take players he doesn't want, and that for me is the main point.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

That's what i was getting at.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Daft post

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Isn't that the same at every club, though? If they don't want to spend, they won't. At least he's not going to take players he doesn't want, and that for me is the main point.
                    previous managers tend to show a different pattern.. parejo, ledesma, pellicori, alberti was definitely not dowie signings.

plus harry redknapp doesnt sign sign players or at least has a 50/50 input with levy, but i doubt he has any players forces upon him like our previous managers had

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Daft post
                      from the king of daft posts!

Comment

What it all boils down to is Neil does not have to have any of the players Tango,Cash & Gianni recommend. if he dont want them, but similar they will just block anyone he goes after by not releasing any funds, Hence a stand off and no new signings WHAT A MESS THIS CLUB IS IN

Comment

Working...
                        X