Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few very simple question to Paladini, or those that know him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few very simple question to Paladini, or those that know him.

Why did you announce that Pellicori had left the club, culminating in a small profit for us?

Why has he returned to us now?

How was the small profit calculated?

Why did you lie, again?

Don't you think even small things like this make you look even more untrustworthy and greasy than you already are?

Why did you sign Pellicori and Alberti in the first place?

And before anyone pipes up, I couldn't give a f**k before someone makes the flimsy comment of "but he saved our club"

Seconds out, ding ding - Round 1.

Comment

To keep everyone happy?

Comment

If someone can answer all these questions Stanley, with acceptable answers then no more rounds.. Though I doubt that very much.

Comment

I don't think Pellicori ever left? I remember he joined that seria b side on a season loan, but I don't recall Paladini or qpr announcing he's left.

Overall I think the Alberti & Pellicori deals were just signings that didn't work out, all clubs have them, remember Kleberson at Man UTD? or Reyes at Arsenal?

Could also be the fact that both players were hyped up to Paladini in order to buy, I think Pellicori was £1m?

Comment

I've one which gets over looked a lot by fans

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pr/8232056.stm

Scun-thorpe Telegraph September 2009 - Wharton rebuffs claims of bid for Hooper

- IRON chairman Steve Wharton has played down claims Queen's Park Rangers have had a transfer deadline day bid for Gary Hooper rejected.

He admits he had a chat with Rangers' sporting director Gianni Paladini about the striker after the two teams' Championship clash at Glanford Park last Saturday.

But he denies a fee had been mentioned.

"After we played QPR on Saturday, they told us Hooper was a player that they had admired and asked me if he would be for sale," said the United chairman.

"I told them the answer was 'no'.

"If that constitutes a bid for him, then I suppose yes they have made one. But I have had no further conversation with anyone from QPR since then.

And what Gianni Paladini said

BBC September 1, 2009- Iron 'rejected' QPR's Hooper bid

Sc*n*horpe are reluctant to lose Hooper
            QPR sporting director Gianni Paladini says the club had a pre-deadline bid for Gary Hooper rejected by Sc*n*horpe.

Rangers are believed to have offered around £1m for the striker, who netted 30 goals last season and has scored three times so far this term.

Paladini said: "We made a bid for Hooper but it was rejected. We were told that he is not for sale

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
              If someone can answer all these questions Stanley, with acceptable answers then no more rounds.. Though I doubt that very much.
              Agree Jeffro. He said the club have made a profit on a player they've sent on loan - I just dont get how that works...

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                I don't think Pellicori ever left? I remember he joined that seria b side on a season loan, but I don't recall Paladini or qpr announcing he's left.

Overall I think the Alberti & Pellicori deals were just signings that didn't work out, all clubs have them, remember Kleberson at Man UTD? or Reyes at Arsenal?

Could also be the fact that both players were hyped up to Paladini in order to buy, I think Pellicori was £1m?
                Can't be bothered to search but I remember definitely, being told he was sold as remember the words "small profit"
                Maybe someone can find it

Comment

But he saved our club...

Comment

I think the people that run QPR think supporters have the memories of small goldfish

Thats the only explanation i can come up with
                    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Careful - BrightonR has got his period at the moment and will be along to close the thread soon..

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        Can't be bothered to search but I remember definitely, being told he was sold as remember the words "small profit"
                        Maybe someone can find it
                        Maybe you should have found it before starting the thread? Sorry it could well be true but with your track record of exaggeration I'll only believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                          Maybe you should have found it before starting the thread? Sorry it could well be true but with your track record of exaggeration I'll only believe it when I see it.
                          He said it on his radio interview. Hundreds of us heard him say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            He said it on his radio interview. Hundreds of us heard him say it.
                            Fair enough, any idea what the exact quote was?

Comment

Originally posted by ProtestR View Post
                              Careful - BrightonR has got his period at the moment and will be along to close the thread soon..
                              Don't see anything wrong with asking valid questions mate, nothing at all.

Have you got one ?

Comment

Working...
                              X