No announcement yet.

All this talk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway Warnocks happy Briatores not even getting involved. Curle has been away for a long time scouting hence the foreign player being linked. The old italians being linked is all paper talk due to BRIATORE being back thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      i would have thought admin posting would have told you something, oh well.
      Wondered why you were struggling to make friends! i cant believe that your MR BIG BAD MOD it shouldnt be hard you have a rep to protect.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
        Wondered why you were struggling to make friends! i cant believe that your MR BIG BAD MOD it shouldnt be hard you have a rep to protect.
        i quite like that title, better than some things i have been called, i am warming to you now with that compliment.
        Keep it up, might even get on the christmas card list.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          i quite like that title, better than some things i have been called, i am warming to you now with that compliment.
          Keep it up, might even get on the christmas card list.
          do you sit there in your all in one lil MOD suit!:pleasantsuprise:

Comment

according to some i have a sheriff badge as well, trying to work my way upto a hat now.

Comment

People don't come on here to read you argue with THE BIG BAD MOD on here, they will ask you to get banned. Stay on topic and you should do alright and please, no name calling from now on.

Comment

Anyway Warnocks happy Briatores not even getting involved. Curle has been away for a long time scouting hence the foreign player being linked. The old italians being linked is all paper talk due to BRIATORE being back thats all.
                Not true. The Italian names were definitely passed to Warnock.

Comment

Insider has the best record of the summer.

Comment

So has any of your so called ITK come true so far insider if not you type crap
                    R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                      So has any of your so called ITK come true so far insider if not you type crap
                      If you read the start of this thread it did come true and that my friend is better than free seat managed with his 2 b's last week ... Was it ITK I do not know but it was correct

Comment

Originally posted by MKPaul View Post
                        If you read the start of this thread it did come true and that my friend is better than free seat managed with his 2 b's last week ... Was it ITK I do not know but it was correct
                        R's

Comment

Working...
                        X