No announcement yet.

All this talk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insider ?? you should call yaself Outsider,all you state is what everybody else knows,what planet you on ???

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
      Tell you what you show me a link to a post i have said not to trust pete and to trust me your full of crap!

"All this talk of Campbell, Bullard and Bothroyd signing this week is rubbish. I repeat it wont happen, expecially this week."

Pete posted a thread saying that we've signed Bullard and Bothroyd and that they'll be announce this week so if you are saying that all this talk is rubbish then you are saying not to trust what Pete is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post

"All this talk of Campbell, Bullard and Bothroyd signing this week is rubbish. I repeat it wont happen, expecially this week."

Pete posted a thread saying that we've signed Bullard and Bothroyd and that they'll be announce this week so if you are saying that all this talk is rubbish then you are saying not to trust what Pete is saying.
        lretard is petes name mentioned or cant you read? Should i put pictures in it?

Comment

Naff oof.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Some of Insider predictions over the past weeks

No truth in Bothroyd at all. Im not a fake just little snippets of info.
            Bullard 100%
            Naughton 65%
            Clyne 50%
            Campbell 80%
            Graham 50/50
            Bougherra 70%
            danns 60%
            Keane 60%
            routledge 100%

Robbie keen on the other hand is closer than i thought

Jimmy Bullard has signed. 1 year loan deal view to 1 year perm. Will be announced on thursday.

Dj campbell in advanced talks over a 3 year hoping to announce a deal by friday.

Comment

Some more

Groan all you like CMS 80% next week, Everton dont want him.

On the transfer front.

Bullard, bothroyd and hopefully Lita by the end of the week, maybe Upson too hence waiting until his contract expires at the end of the week. No CMS at all. Campbell still... (posted 27/06)

Comment

Originally posted by tench68 View Post
                Some more

Groan all you like CMS 80% next week, Everton dont want him.

On the transfer front.

Bullard, bothroyd and hopefully Lita by the end of the week, maybe Upson too hence waiting until his contract expires at the end of the week. No CMS at all. Campbell still... (posted 27/06)

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post

Good advice.

Comment

Definately Davesviews.

Comment

bullard will sign for a nominal fee which ive heard from someone close to the club will be a packet of jaffa cakes, cms is holding out for a curly wurly and d j campbelll will not budge from blackpool unless rangers offer him a packet of rich tea , 2 packets of hobnobs( plain not choclate) and a years free subscrption to a gentlemens interest magazine of his choice!!!!!! thats all the info i have at the moment but if my source mr kipling tells me any more info you lot will be the first to know!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I post what im told, lol not my problem if you want a good all moan. sad really
                        Yes you are

Comment

lretard is petes name mentioned or cant you read? Should i put pictures in it?
                          Unfortunately it's you who can't read and try calling this moderator a retard again and see how far it gets you.

Your OP suggests that all this talk is rubbish. TALK that has been suggested by Pete. So if you are saying that the talk that Pete started is rubbish then you are saying don't trust him regardless of whether or not you say his name you are saying don't listen to the talk.

And I'm accused of not being able to read.

Comment

Im sorry mr mod

Comment

update bullard at last shifting on the jaffa cakes and will defo be in by friday, cms im afraid has sliped through our hands as sven not only matched our bid of a curly wurly but up it to a finger of fudge as well! on the dj campbell front we nearly have him, we meet his demands on the rich tea and the hob nobs but we were not prepared to give in to his demands on the gentlemens interst magazines! this could be a long hard draw out stalemate, i think he is playing hard ball, ill keep you all updated!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Club has insisted that dj brings a years supply of blackpool rock as part of his contract.

Tango plans to sell it from club shop, labled as c club rock £20 a stick.
                                They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                                X