All this talk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
    bullard will sign for a nominal fee which ive heard from someone close to the club will be a packet of jaffa cakes, cms is holding out for a curly wurly and d j campbelll will not budge from blackpool unless rangers offer him a packet of rich tea , 2 packets of hobnobs( plain not choclate) and a years free subscrption to a gentlemens interest magazine of his choice!!!!!! thats all the info i have at the moment but if my source mr kipling tells me any more info you lot will be the first to know!
    it's nonsense like this that drags down the good name of watrb

it's common knowledge dj has backed down on the rich tea demand but won't budge on the gashrags

I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

the soup is comming!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
        Of Campbell, Bullard and Bothroyd signing this week is rubbish. I repeat it wont happen, expecially this week.

Why do you say 'especially this week'?

Is something else happening?

Surely the club would like to confirm at least one signing to help with season ticket sales.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

No need for an argument. Think we can all wait till Friday then we will know. Insider might be proved right but if he had spent some time on this board and seen some of the ridiculous predictions he might understand why people have perhaps been a little short with him. As Donald Rumsfeld said, there are unknown unknowns, and QPR transfers are certainly that.

Comment

Im sorry mr mod
            your sacasm is on a par with your ITK skills, abosute crap, shame sirpie is a nice person as you would have got a warning for the retard comment, not needed at all, don't like what people say leave the board.Nobody forcing you to post here.

Comment

Have a feeling its Davesviews.

He is banned for a week and now we have Insider?

Write very similar
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Have a feeling its Davesviews.

He is banned for a week and now we have Insider?

Write very similar
                Not davesview, insider was on before he got banned and was giving it large to me. Dave writes like this
                " Neil has told me no signings this week, but there might be one next week , not sure"
                Insider writes definate statements and is a pleb.
                Ban him and reinstate dave

Comment

Won't be long before Dave is back.

THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Of Campbell, Bullard and Bothroyd signing this week is rubbish. I repeat it wont happen, expecially this week.
                    Walk said 2 days ago theres no signings this week - tell us something we dont know

Comment

To be fair, not sure he did. It was a bit cryptic.

Mine are not top sauces (as i have outlined) but have been told 1 is done and the other is about to be completed.

We should be told about both Friday (maybe weekend at latest)

Comment

Ban me then! Dont accse me of telling people to not believe pete, its obvious you cant read.

Comment

Will give Insider a chance on this one, we'll see who is right wont we?

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
                            Will give Insider a chance on this one, we'll see who is right wont we?
                            Exactly thankyou i havent come on here to have internet fight il leave that to the saddos who hide behind computers moaning. Im not a liar i havent told people Petes a bullsh###r, people need to learn to read before they become mods now lay off me i have only past on what was told.

Comment

Im sorry what is SMUDGE saying?

Comment

Not alls well on the warnock front.
                                They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                                X