Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
    Or that Norwich fans werent rewarded?
    think you mistyped a w instead of a t then les !!
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Just have the fear the mittals walk the talk and thats it.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
        legit gripe is open to question.

I don't think there is a legit gripe BUT don't want to spend an hour debating it.

What i would say, however, is that tickets will be in demand next season and some people who are voting with their feet will find that there is no room at the Inn when the big boys come to town. If you can live with that then fine, but don't come on here moaning.

We need to get away from this nostalgia thing about rewarding fans etc.

That is not the way things work anymore, at least if you want to have some chances of success.

I still cannot believe that QPR's name is appearing in the list of Premier League teams. Embrace it.

Forget Bernie and Flavio.

You were duped into thinking that Amit was running the show last season, yet the truth is that it was Flavio and Bernie all along. It is nothing new going into a season with them in charge.
        Your utter contempt for fellow QPR fans is sickening.

Do you not think that those who won't renew this season don't realise that they are going to lose their seat, and potentially for good.

Those that have been priced out have no choice, and that is terribly sad. Those that are making a stand because of the way the fans have been treated, and the way the club is going about it's business, know this full well and are doing it despite the risk, because they feel so strongly, and care about the club so much.

How dare you say their 'gripes' aren't legitimate, and try and obfuscate further on the way the club has been run recently, rewriting history in the process.

You are fully within your rights to renew/buy a ST if you like, in fact I can even understand that, but to belittle fans making this stand, at a time when we should all be looking forward to our first season back in the top league, is just ****ing despicable.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
          Renewing tommorow Gold or platinum in sar
          Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Did not think you had an existing one mate? Where do you usually sit?
          Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
          oops
          Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
          Ha ha nice try, been sharing one lol you cheeky bugger
          Hahahahahahahahhaahaha what an absolute clown you are Ray, pretending to be a ST Holder when you are not I find it slightly ironic that you have to share a ST when you earn a reported '6 figure salary'

Comment

Renewed mine today

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
              lend me the dosh and i will mate!
              I was going to say something very similar to that. Come on M (80's) mate get real with it!

Comment

Busy in there today

Comment

Think i might do it tomorrow :strive:

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                    I was going to say something very similar to that. Come on M (80's) mate get real with it!
                    Sorry D mate, wasn't a dig at anyone i know, just overall, i realise people have work commitments and many other reasons for not attending, but just wish some people would stop harping on about all the crap at rangers at the moment, there's not a lot we can do about it. What will be will be.

I said it's choice, but i'm only talking about people who are not renewing for no other reason than T&C, Prices etc. not everyone (due to circumstances or perfectly good reasons etc).

Hope all's good, see ya soon.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      Sorry D mate, wasn't a dig at anyone i know, just overall, i realise people have work commitments and many other reasons for not attending, but just wish some people would stop harping on about all the crap at rangers at the moment, there's not a lot we can do about it. What will be will be.

I said it's choice, but i'm only talking about people who are not renewing for no other reason than T&C, Prices etc. not everyone (due to circumstances or perfectly good reasons etc).

Hope all's good, see ya soon.
                      If i knew I could comfortably afford a ST, then I would not miss out on premier football. But as you said there are other factors as well which I have to accept. But I also have another ace up my sleeve, more will be revealed M. Respect bruv

Comment

Working...
                      X