No announcement yet.

FFS Renew if you haven't done already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were mostly all onboard when tango & cash took over,even had the fans singing their names and both let their big gobs ruin it all.........are they in need of some decent pr people or what.

Mind you sachie and sachie coudn't help them now.....both total whankers.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauerQPR View Post
      I actually think the low number of renewed season tickets is a sound reaction to the boardroom madness.
      yeah we'll show them, they want a new fanbase full of johnny come latleys who just want to watch prem football and dont really care about the R'sss, so what do we do give them our seats!!

i renewed the first day we could, cant ****ing wait

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        I don't really want to give T&C too much of my hard earned cash, and wont buy a ST.

I want T&C to sell the club to the Mittals because they don't give a toss about us fans. Tango made that clear early on as Chairman with his £20 fans comment and all his actions ever since.

As for watching QPR as a Premier League side, I have seen it before, and as I don't enjoy watching QPR lose games (unless T&C get their act together and provide Warnock with funds to buy players, QPR will lose a lot more than they win next season) I wont enjoy the games anyway.
        Do you honestly believe that if they were to spend what to them is loose change & buy out T&C the prices would change - I for one cannot believe that they would

Comment

Not only the prices is it.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

I renewed last Friday but for the first time in 20 years of doing so I did not get that special little tinge as it somehow did not that seem much of a big deal and in the back of my mind I just know we will get stuffed most weeks the way things are panning out pre season so far

Luckily I could afford it and I genuinely do feel sorry for those who cannot do so but I cant lie and say I will have any sympathy for those who can also afford it but have not chosen to do so because of the off the pitch issues as these fans will be then subject to the outrageous potential walk up prices that appear to be ready to rock the fan base

Lets be clear here.if you are a QPR fan and can afford one then just do it and when hopefully the players needed arrive or there are changes in the boardroom then you will have the satisfaction of watching our team playing in the finest league in the World and not regretting having not got one when you had the chance

The current owners are merely guardians of the club and we have seen countless come and then go over the years and they all seem as bad the next or previous ones but you know what the vast majority of football fans from every club feel exactly the same

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
              Renewing tommorow Gold or platinum in sar
              Did not think you had an existing one mate? Where do you usually sit?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                oops
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

can only go to night games due to daylight.....
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

bet you and that other anorak w12 hold hands during games
                    spoken to Bill Gates lately
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Oi miss piggy, shut it!
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Pls don't hijack this thread

You know what I think of you and Im sure that is reciprocated so just give it a rest
                        Twitter is quiet tonight....

Hillarious.......
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

The North Bank

Comment

Your old ticket in platinum was it Eastcote? I wondered why mine had restricted view on it.

Comment

That's you amg Greg
                              U really r a complete kn ob ray. I was just about 2 say what a success the plastic surgery was but I won't bother.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'm going to buy 6,000 and hope that it goes towards signing a top player like Denilson. He's already been up on eBay.
                                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                                X