No announcement yet.

This is b0llox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS its only july,i mean june and we will still have the loan window when the transfer window closes

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
      Relax, it's only mid-june.
      True, but arnock wants to sign most of his players by the time pre-season starts so that they can do the tours and gel as a team.

That's what he did last season with Mackie in |May and agreed deals with Derry, Hill, Kenny & Clarke so that most of hsi squad went on the SW tour.

Tarraabt signed just before the season began and Smith and Hulse on Transfer deadline day.

He has about 3 weeks left before pre-season begins and no one new has come in only new deals for Ramage. Helguson and Cerny. Hip hip hooray

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        FFS its only july,i mean june and we will still have the loan window when the transfer window closes
        Oh yes, the panic buy August sales!

Comment

Originally posted by Ads1985 View Post
          Bit harsh, but yep very average championship players. That's why people turning their nose up at Andy Johnson makes me laugh. In comparison he is Pele.
          of the players they have signed none would break into our first team, I'd prefer Helguson up top ahead of morrison and vaughan
          CHAMPIONS
          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
            Pre season starts in 2 weeks and still we've not brought anyone in.

Norwich are signing players like its going out of fashion and all we have done is sign up players like Ramage onto new deals, yippee.
            It's a marathon and not a sprint....It doesn't matter how soon you do your business, it's the quality of the business that will count!! Have a bit of faith!!

Comment

Working...
            X