This is b0llox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is b0llox

Pre season starts in 2 weeks and still we've not brought anyone in.

Norwich are signing players like its going out of fashion and all we have done is sign up players like Ramage onto new deals, yippee.

I'm not panicking just yet but I do no how you feel ! Just one decent signing will do for now just to cheer us up a bit
    R's

Comment

Don't panic - Warnock wanted 2 in by end of May!!
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

I understand what you are saying, but Norwich haven't signed anyone of any quality, certainly nobody I would want playing for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

Norwich are signing players like its going out of fashion and all we have done is sign up players like Ramage onto new deals, yippee.
          Relax, it's only mid-june.

Comment

So is this thread
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

as a protest at the number of threads regarding our lack of transfer activity,i will be posting some entirely inappropriate pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

Exactly. So wait 2 weeks before griping, then you'd have a point.

What's the mad rush in a player joining, when he cant even meet his team mates for another 2 weeks? Apart from to keep fans from moaning on the internet.

So Norwich are signing loads of players? So who exactly would people on here want from their signings?
                The Brighton winger? James Vaughan? Morison?
                Not me, thanks.

Comment

More pictures please!!
                  A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stilts View Post
                      Exactly. So wait 2 weeks before griping, then you'd have a point.

What's the mad rush in a player joining, when he cant even meet his team mates for another 2 weeks? Apart from to keep fans from moaning on the internet.

So Norwich are signing loads of players? So who exactly would people on here want from their signings?
                      The Brighton winger? James Vaughan? Morison?
                      Not me, thanks.
                      couldnt agree more!! some people are so bloody quick to have a pop, they cant wait to have a moan! come back in 2 weeks and have a little whinge if nothings changed, granted. As Stilts says, the player wont even be able train with us for 2 more weeks, most players are on holiday still so just chill out!

and as for Norwich signings; wouldnt want any of those tbh!
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No-one has really signed anyone officially until July 1st.

Even though players have agreed terms.

Only 4 clubs in the Premiership have done any business
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Norwich have signed proper rubbish players tbh
                          CHAMPIONS
                          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
                            Norwich have signed proper rubbish players tbh
                            Bit harsh, but yep very average championship players. That's why people turning their nose up at Andy Johnson makes me laugh. In comparison he is Pele.
                            15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

appears that essex has more than its fair share of whingers!!.........Mmmm!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X