• Show
Clear All

• Are we doom mongers or realists?

Simple question.....
    Yes we are doom mongers
    61.76%
    No we are realists.
    38.24%
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Doom mongers. Jesus christ its as though weve forgotten what weve put up with before now! On a cold Tuesday away defeat to Tranmere if somebody had given us our position now and said we could have that in 5 or 6 years time we would have bitten their hand off! Lets enjoy ourselves eh and stop being so friggin moany!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If you look up the word Doommonger in the dictionary it says see Wearetherangersboys

Comment

Doom mongers.

Realists would see the good as well as the bad. Bloody hard to find it at times, particularly with the way the owners have decided to interact with the fans, but it's there nevertheless.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Realists would see the good as well as the bad. .
          If your family has been priced out of watching QPR next season after following them for the 15 years, while they have been out of the top flight, where is the good in that ?

But you have to be realistic that you cant afford it.

Comment

To be honest, close call
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Doom mongers.

Realists would see the good as well as the bad. Bloody hard to find it at times, particularly with the way the owners have decided to interact with the fans, but it's there nevertheless.
              Maybe realists need to be called by their proper name 'cynics'.

Definition of a 'cynic': Someone who has given up but hasn't shut up.

Plenty on here that fit that bill.

Comment

Depends on what little and lard do in the summer
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  Maybe realists need to be called by their proper name 'cynics'.

Definition of a 'cynic': Someone who has given up but hasn't shut up.

Plenty on here that fit that bill.
                  I think you will find that we haven't given up that is why we keep on....

This should have been our greatest Pre season ever.

Not to long ago we finally got our hands on the trophy that was stolen from us 35 years ago by the Scousers.

What have we had since then? Nothing but bad news.

No parade. Now I know some say it doesn't really mean too much, but just have a look at all the memories of the last one or ask those who were there what it meant.

No signings (apart from Rambo and HH) being outsmarted by Swansea!!!!

Season ticket prices, boardroom upheaval, do I really need to go on?

Just for you though I will start a thread saying how lovely it is that LR is all sweet little ponies and lovely fluffy clouds. Happy now....

A realist and proud of it......
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Hold on surely only those preceived as either should be allowed to vote on this - the question is are "we" not are "you".

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                      I think you will find that we haven't given up that is why we keep on....
                      ...and what does that achieve, apart from p i $ $ i n g some people off, and grinding out the same old stuff day in and day out. If your not happy, then thats more than fair enough, have your say, once and once only and then leave it.

Comment

"little and lard" hahahaha even better than tango and cash

Comment

We are Doom Mongers, its what message boards are for to vent our angst!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            ...and what does that achieve, apart from p i $ $ i n g some people off, and grinding out the same old stuff day in and day out. If your not happy, then thats more than fair enough, have your say, once and once only and then leave it.
                            personally i just like p i $ $ i n g people like you off...makes my day
                            only reason i criticize the board and dont become a happy clappy bend over up the bum fan like you....honest

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              personally i just like p i $ $ i n g people like you off...makes my day
                              only reason i criticize the board and dont become a happy clappy bend over up the bum fan like you....honest
                              let me guess.... medway towns area? right?
                              if so, i'd be miserable too if i lived in that part of kent!
                              We're all happy clappy here in sunny tunny wells!

Comment

Working...
                              X