• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warnock delight as QPR star inks new deal

Striker Helguson staying with Hoops as they march into the Premier League

More...

Comment

Great news, he holds the ball up very well, centre backs nightmare, always competitive and very strong in the air. Can see him striking up a good partnership with Graham.

Comment

Is 4 threads on the same subject?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          First Rammage,now Helguson,we are being spoilt

More astonishing lack of respect for players who won the league only a few weeks ago.
          HH wont be number one choice next season, but adds know-how and experience from the bench.

Should we just ditch them all, because they're not exciting or expensive enough for laptop messageboard fans??
          Of course we need some fresh faces and added quality as well, but why the sarky tone and total lack of respect for the players that put us in the Prem?

You either trust Warnock, and his desire keep some kind of team spirit from last year, or you don't.

Comment

I think you will find that all of the MYU ones are actually automated.

Surely there is at least one mod on line who could merge all of these threads, after all I have been told it is board policy.......
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

If we bring in the quality required to stay in this league then Helgusn won't even make the bench,but he doesn't deserve to be discarded,Hulse,Clarke and Agyemang do

Comment

Fairplay to him. He deserves it.

I think he'll be used sparingly next season, but he's a good leader of the line.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Stilts View Post
                  More astonishing lack of respect for players who won the league only a few weeks ago.
                  HH wont be number one choice next season, but adds know-how and experience from the bench.

Should we just ditch them all, because they're not exciting or expensive enough for laptop messageboard fans??
                  Of course we need some fresh faces and added quality as well, but why the sarky tone and total lack of respect for the players that put us in the Prem?

You either trust Warnock, and his desire keep some kind of team spirit from last year, or you don't.
                  Well said mate.

As many of last year's side as NW wants, should be given the chance to play in the Premiership. Some seem to forget that we wouldn't be there if it wasn't for them.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Fairplay to him. He deserves it.

I think he'll be used sparingly next season, but he's a good leader of the line.
                    We may not get any new strikers in !!

Comment

fully deserved after last season.
                      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

EVERYONE is already on his back BUT you're forgetting he's the only striker we have who has PROVEN PREMIERSHIP EXPERIENCE. Who know's with a bit of luck in front of goal early, his confidence could be sky high and we might get a good return on him. Heaps better than any other striker we have on our books. I'd play Balanta in front of Agyemang, Hulse and Vine all day long!

People often overlook what he does off the ball and don't appreciate his workrate.
                        Last edited by Dazzer1977; 07-06-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

HH

Most of the regulars from last season deserve a crack at the Prem. They were a great unit so let's not forget how we got there.

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                            I guess like many footballers he is a confidence player.
                            I'd say 'most' more like. People often forget they are human like the rest of us, irrespective of how much theyre paid.

Comment

Working...
                            X