X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helguson inks Rangers deal

Helguson has just signed a 1 year deal

Helguson inks Rangers deal

Queens Park Rangers striker Heidar Helguson has signed a new one-year deal at Loftus Road.

More...

Comment

First Rammage,now Helguson,we are being spoilt

Comment

Good luck to him, thought he was massive for us last season.

Not his biggest fan when he signed (not helped by all the BS on the Offy, signed, not signed, etc.) And like many thought we had seen the last of him when he went back to Watford on Loan. But NW turned him around and I guess like many footballers he is a confidence player.

All you had to look at last year was who was always on the end of Paddy's long kicks? Who was probably our best player in the air? Who played like a proper striker, pulling defenders all over the place and making space for teammates to come through?

Now I know that many will say that sometimes he would have problems hitting a barndoor, but he managed a fair few goals and was probably responsible for a fair few others.

Keep it up HH.....
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          First Rammage,now Helguson,we are being spoilt
          Both good players in my opinion. BTW, it is Ramage.....

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

like hh but he wont score more than five from open play!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Good guy to have in the squad over the likes of Hulse, Vine and Dave. His chances to strike ratio is not really good enough for the first team place though.

Comment

I assume that this thread will be merged with the other HH signs threads in line with board policy........

Comment

I think he will continue to prove people wrong but would need a young whipper snapper alongside him. His aerial ability is probably the best I have seen since Paul Parker.

Was given a hard time by a number of fans a couple of seasons back but his stats say it all. He will score goals.

Well done and you deserve your contract extension.

Comment

Delighted he's signed a new contract! He deserves it and a go in the prem!

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                      I think he will continue to prove people wrong but would need a young whipper snapper alongside him. His aerial ability is probably the best I have seen since Paul Parker.

Was given a hard time by a number of fans a couple of seasons back but his stats say it all. He will score goals.

How amny has he managed from open play in the Championship for QPR?

He didn't score many at Bolton and I don't see why you are so confident he will score more than a handful of goals in the Prem League.

I think he will score between 5-8 goals inc pens becuase QPR wont get so many, especially against the big sides.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

For once I actually agree with Connors.....

This is what I wrote on the other thread....

Good luck to him, thought he was massive for us last season.

Not his biggest fan when he signed (not helped by all the BS on the Offy, signed, not signed, etc.) And like many thought we had seen the last of him when he went back to Watford on Loan. But NW turned him around and I guess like many footballers he is a confidence player.

All you had to look at last year was who was always on the end of Paddy's long kicks? Who was probably our best player in the air? Who played like a proper striker, pulling defenders all over the place and making space for teammates to come through?

Now I know that many will say that sometimes he would have problems hitting a barndoor, but he managed a fair few goals and was probably responsible for a fair few others.

Keep it up HH.....

Good luck to the lad.

(Now can we please merge these threads in line with board policy????)

Comment

Helguson pens R's deal

QPR striker Heidar Helguson has agreed a new one-year contract at Loftus Road.

More...

Comment

FFS, sort it out and merge all these bloody HH threads.......

Automation is good sometimes, but now it is just looking silly......

Comment

Next deal: Routledge agrees a permanent deal with QPR.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X