Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought we weren't doing anymore loan signings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought we weren't doing anymore loan signings...

after the disaster of previous seasons.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I'd take Bullard on-loan all day long
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

He said he wouldn't have a team of loanee's, and would rather just a couple. Not just that, but we had a load of useless loans before. Let's be honest, if we were to loan the likes of Keane, O'Hara and Walker (not that it'll happen that way), you can hardly moan, can you?

Well...You can, but I certainly won't.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

hammersmith Walker was our best player and he was a loan. I agree you can't have to many but 1 or 2 better players and its fine. I mean if it means keeping let it bounce matt out of the team it can only be a good thing David.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Loans in the premiership, are very different to the ones at a lower level.

Saying that wouldn't expect more than 2
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            hammersmith Walker was our best player and he was a loan. I agree you can't have to many but 1 or 2 better players and its fine. I mean if it means keeping let it bounce matt out of the team it can only be a good thing David.
            We could sign a 28 y/o Baresi in his prime and Hammersmith will probably take, "dont attack the ball Matt" over him!!

Comment

if we take loanees i want em for the whole season so they and we are settled.......keane and krancjar will do!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The thought of Connolly in the Premiership against the cream of the globes strikers is enough to make me wet my farrahs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  The thought of Connolly in the Premiership against the cream of the globes strikers is enough to make me wet my farrahs!!
                  .......got to agree rocks old chap.......the thought of tippy toes in the championship filled me with dread most games!!!

Comment

Imagine him getting bullied like a little boy in the playground against the likes of Rooney and Drogba.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      Imagine him getting bullied like a little boy in the playground against the likes of Rooney and Drogba.
                      imagine his mum confronting them as poor old tippy toes is lead off the field in tears!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        after the disaster of previous seasons.
                        Disasters? Tarabbt, Walker, Routledge? or going further back, Jimmy smith, Scott sinclair Lee camp.

The loan system works if used correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          Disasters? Tarabbt, Walker, Routledge? or going further back, Jimmy smith, Scott sinclair Lee camp.

The loan system works if used correctly.
                          marcus bent/tamas *****skin/bob malcombe

Comment

The year warnock took over there was to many. Simple as that. Facto is right we need them to be year long loans not 28 days emergency ones.
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                              marcus bent/tamas *****skin/bob malcombe
                              All no longer at the club on Fat contracts....the good loans have gone on to become permanent signings hence the system works ..if they are no good send them packing..maybe if we had loaned the likes of agemang..and vine first they wouldn't be sitting on their backsides seeing out their contracts

Comment

Working...
                              X