shocking 'no transfer' budget rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    why throw my good money after bad then nerdsworth???........would you pay to watch crap films at a cinema for 23 weeks knowing 20 of them will be unwatchable????my source is reliable and coppell turned the job down due to the fact a certain egomaniac wants too much team input???..........so how am i attention seeking mr dullasdishwater???

Well don't go then. Who really gives a f**k?
    But make sure everyone knows how you feel... this week anyway.

So you're unhappy??
    No loss, no matter, no big deal, go to the Spar and buy some Stella, drink it, and post pointless stuff on the internet.
    That's what you do... well done.

Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
      Well don't go then. Who really gives a f**k?
      But make sure everyone knows how you feel... this week anyway.

So you're unhappy??
      No loss, no matter, no big deal, go to the Spar and buy some Stella, drink it, and post pointless stuff on the internet.
      That's what you do... well done.

Simple.
      you keep replying to posts made by blokes from essex....have you been bitch slapped by someone from essex at some point and its turned you into keyboard comedian

Comment

we

we all feel that the manager is not as high profile as we wanted but we must pray it will be ok because maggies here now
        if he badley screws up then a new campaign will resume five games into the season

Comment

Leave it out Mark.
          Your source is about as right as a left hand turn.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Factamondo is not wrong, the club is losing a lot of money a week, however I don't believe it is as much as £125k a week. I know for a FACT the board were forcasting on £5,000,000 from ST sales and haven't even covered half that amount. I honestly think the board will bankroll at least 2 signings. This will be mininum to get the feel good factor back at LR and to encourage bums on seats. There are 3 very good players who I've been told about (all from a Premiership club/s) who would be great signings who we are chasing.

Comment

Surely the board will be worse off if they dont spend? We have a decent side, but "decent" wont win us promotion, and it wont bring back fans. Surely its worth them spending a bit, so we can succeed and gain money. Having an average team that doesnt do well, will just lose even more money

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                Factamondo is not wrong, the club is losing a lot of money a week, however I don't believe it is as much as £125k a week. I know for a FACT the board were forcasting on £5,000,000 from ST sales and haven't even covered half that amount. I honestly think the board will bankroll at least 2 signings. This will be mininum to get the feel good factor back at LR and to encourage bums on seats. There are 3 very good players who I've been told about (all from a Premiership club/s) who would be great signings who we are chasing.
                It's the whole "not spending any money" bit that I laugh off.
                No way can we affornd NOT to spend money. Better players, better football and higher placing in the league will bring back fans whilst increasing revenue at the same time.

If the boar can't work that out, then I think they'll continue fighting this losing battle.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

I honestly don't think there is no budget, it is that a figure has not been agreed. If the right player came up at a reasonable price then I think they will go for him. The main reason people are not renewing season tickets is that if they miss a couple of games then it is not good value if they have to fork out up front, lots of my mates are going to just wait and see how it pans out but still go to matches. Our crowds will good if the team start playing decent football and we get the results, but I don't think our ST sales are a true reflection on how many will be at games.
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

It seems we won't buy a contracted player that has say 2-3 years left on his contract. That means normally the best players are already secured with their prespective clubs, don't think we will break our wage cap either.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                    X