shocking 'no transfer' budget rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    My spy works in the ticket office...........st sales less than 3700 at 5-6 -09............and player known to her has admited jimmy mag has only current squad and any frees or loaneees to work with..............reason why coppell n rest turned job down.............sc was offered it first and thats a....................factamondo!
    That proves nothing, its just words!!

We will spend money, not much but we will, you'll see.

Comment

Whose fault is it ST sales are low?

Comment

Flav?
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

the clubs lack of real ambition is the main factor imho.....i havent seen anything over the last 18months that wants me want to embrace the new regime and swing from the chandeliers!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yeh but we've got great chandeliers
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

I suspect we are losing money at a fast rate of knots. Crowds have not gone up from before the takeover, wage bills have probably qradupled and though sponsorships have come in, the whole ground has had a makeover and much more. Problem is how long is it sustainable before Flavio decides enough is enough?
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

big jim did say in his interview on world that there wouldnt be a transfer budget but that doesn't mean they wont spend any money on new players in my opinon

Comment

I don't think we will spend a fortune but then thats understandable if the clubs own fans won't stump up 500 quid to watch their team why should they expect the owners to stump up millions and millions! I'm sure money is available for the right signings, there has already been a few rumors of us looking at certain players and I would be very surprised if we spent nothing!
                  As for your info I would be very surprised if a player has concrete info on what the clubs transfer budget is!

Comment

if the club has no money then we should go for frees and loans, we should not rely on a benefactors money. All clubs ST sales will be down this season.

Comment

Why is there so much empty advertising space around the ground?.

Never used to be that empty.Loads of white boards that used to have advertising on.

Comment

Surely Flav must realise that (little or restricted spending) is a recipe for if not disaster, then failure. Certainly not the way to progress toward the premiership...if that is still the goal. Maybe the "hobby" is losing it's lustre. I sincerely hope not.
                        Lonesome is being an R's fan on the prairies Always QPR!

Comment

It is up to them to get it right...they are ignoring us until it is blatently obvious and then scraping the barrell in our name to try and improve things.

They said it is their club and us £20 a week pesants can't tell them what to do......
                          We are saying ok go on then..show us!

We know its our club, we know that there are very few only £20 a week couldn't give a jot fans out there.

Many have seen through the bull, we don't turn up for glamour or a glimps at a super model..this is football, beer swilling working mans sport. We turn up week in week out for our team, we dont save up all year for a one off day out to smell petrol fumes and get headdy at the sight of a few skimpy clad women ( we go to hyde park the moment the sun comes out for that ).

We spend more than we can afford, season in season out and have done for years, our loyalty is beyond question...theirs still leave a lot to be decided!

Remember they will get their money back and then some IF they have the nouce to get it right, they will always get some back even if they fail...We will never get ours back if they succed or fail..so the ball is in their court and their court alone. All we ask for to part with our money is to be part of our team, to feel part of it, to be included in it and to be able to afford it...it is not 50/50 as we have already supassed that!

Comment

Excellent post Hoops bang on m8

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsOfEssex View Post
                              I
                              They said it is their club and us £20 a week pesants can't tell them what to do......
                              When did 'they' say that? I don't recall anyone saying that at all about people spending £20 week in week out. Do you have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsOfEssex View Post
                                It is up to them to get it right...they are ignoring us until it is blatently obvious and then scraping the barrell in our name to try and improve things.

We are saying ok go on then..show us!

We know its our club, we know that there are very few only £20 a week couldn't give a jot fans out there.

Many have seen through the bull, we don't turn up for glamour or a glimps at a super model..this is football, beer swilling working mans sport. We turn up week in week out for our team, we dont save up all year for a one off day out to smell petrol fumes and get headdy at the sight of a few skimpy clad women ( we go to hyde park the moment the sun comes out for that ).

We spend more than we can afford, season in season out and have done for years, our loyalty is beyond question...theirs still leave a lot to be decided!

Remember they will get their money back and then some IF they have the nouce to get it right, they will always get some back even if they fail...We will never get ours back if they succed or fail..so the ball is in their court and their court alone. All we ask for to part with our money is to be part of our team, to feel part of it, to be included in it and to be able to afford it...it is not 50/50 as we have already supassed that!
                                Couldn't of put it better myself, absolute top post
                                We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                                X