No announcement yet.

Less than 10m for transfers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol to be fair its only the English players the racist twunt has a problem with...

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
      1st page I went to
      yeah if slagging agyemang is slagging off qpr, I'd think 95% of posters can be considered guilty
      and praising Adel is hardly slagging off qpr as most people agree that clint hill is hardly ashley cole. Nice try anyway. BTW I slagged off Hulse too, as did 95% of posters here. And yes, Adel did get us there, without him, how could we possibly be champs. You see, slagging players off is not slagging the whole team, or crying about a draw , like you lot were doing for the last month, my Gawd, the way guys cried after scunthorpe was hilarious..

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        lol to be fair its only the English players the racist twunt has a problem with...
        yeah right, like I so hate routs, Derry, Conolly...sure sure....drink more, drink more..

Comment

let's leave it to the Mods to decide who is the racist here, okay?

Comment

shouldnt you be oiling up getting ready for your next client?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
              yeah if slagging agyemang is slagging off qpr, I'd think 95% of posters can be considered guilty
              and praising Adel is hardly slagging off qpr as most people agree that clint hill is hardly ashley cole. Nice try anyway. BTW I slagged off Hulse too, as did 95% of posters here. And yes, Adel did get us there, without him, how could we possibly be champs. You see, slagging players off is not slagging the whole team, or crying about a draw , like you lot were doing for the last month, my Gawd, the way guys cried after scunthorpe was hilarious..
              if you had been to the game, i 100% guarantee you would have done exactly the same.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2