Graham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham

NW has admitted he tried to buy him before and be was the stand out striker in the championship last season,apparently available for around £ 2.5 million, no brainer,go get him Neil

"If you love him, go after him"

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      NW has admitted he tried to buy him before and be was the stand out striker in the championship last season,apparently available for around £ 2.5 million, no brainer,go get him Neil
      When did he admit that? Go find the quote Matt-Chew!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        It was on TalkSport in January. He said he couldn't even afford his left leg now.
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
          It was on TalkSport in January. He said he couldn't even afford his left leg now.

Yep heard that as well.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Comment

He should be our third signing, after 2 fullbacks

Comment

We have two fullbacks in mind

I sawe Newcastle interested in Graham, guess depends on what they offer?
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Williams and Clyne would be my reckoning. I honestly think to stay up we need to spend big (4/5million) on a real decent striker as it is goals that keep you in this league. IMO with our current lineup we'd get trashed every week.
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Don't know why people obsess about full backs so much we have 2 who can defend which for me is far more important than how good they are going forward.

We need 3 forwards, a replacement for Taarabt who IMO has played his last game for us and a centre half with pace.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                      Williams and Clyne would be my reckoning. I honestly think to stay up we need to spend big (4/5million) on a real decent striker as it is goals that keep you in this league. IMO with our current lineup we'd get trashed every week.
                      Williams is a center half? I think Naughton is more realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Great news
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Hi I'm new to this board , and really enjoyed viewing it over the years . My first season I got a season ticket was 1995/1996 season and have had one ever since . I'm only 23 so not going to come on board shouting my mouth about things I claim to know . But something I do know and very much believe what I have been told , is that we have inquired about Danny Graham and that we are willing to pay close to what Watford want , but Watford want to wait a few more weeks until premiership is over to see if they get anymore interest from other premier league clubs . I have been told this by my best friend who is a youth coach at the club . Only passing on information and hope it's true .

Comment

Originally posted by Gkiss100 View Post
                            Hi I'm new to this board , and really enjoyed viewing it over the years . My first season I got a season ticket was 1995/1996 season and have had one ever since . I'm only 23 so not going to come on board shouting my mouth about things I claim to know . But something I do know and very much believe what I have been told , is that we have inquired about Danny Graham and that we are willing to pay close to what Watford want , but Watford want to wait a few more weeks until premiership is over to see if they get anymore interest from other premier league clubs . I have been told this by my best friend who is a youth coach at the club . Only passing on information and hope it's true .
                            Welcome to the nuthouse, good to hear. Hope we sign him earlier though.

Comment

Cheers for the welcome !! Looking forward to it .

Comment

Working...
                              X