Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Who Are Famous QPR Fans ?
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nicky Blackmarket
Remember seeing that black geezer Alan off of Eastenders years ago.
Andy Impey after the last couple of weeks!Leave a comment:
-
You know i hate people like that. Not true fans and better off without them. There was a guy who lived near me back in the early 90's. First he was a Leeds fan then he switched to Man Ure then i didn't see him for a few years then he resurfaced in the late 90's wearing a Chel**** shirt. I mean how can anyone keep swapping clubs like that. I've not seen him for a good few years now but my guess he's now wearing a Man City shirt. What a t*sser!!
Roger Daltry another one who jumped.....Arsenal now.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
You know i hate people like that. Not true fans and better off without them. There was a guy who lived near me back in the early 90's. First he was a Leeds fan then he switched to Man Ure then i didn't see him for a few years then he resurfaced in the late 90's wearing a Chel**** shirt. I mean how can anyone keep swapping clubs like that. I've not seen him for a good few years now but my guess he's now wearing a Man City shirt. What a t*sser!!Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: