do you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you

think were gain fans or lose fans next season.our history is when weve done it every ##### fhucks off.think the the club needs to do more entertainment wise on a matchday to win support.free ale and pie day
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

just hope we dont gain tourists! and proper fans get to watch the games
    I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

Comment

I fear we'll lose some proper fans and gain the happy clappy brigade -- we got a taste of that last season with people who had no idea when kick-off was, nor how long half-time was -- let alone who the teams or players were.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

plenty of tout activity, can see different bods occupying 'season ticket' seats every game
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
          I fear we'll lose some proper fans and gain the happy clappy brigade -- we got a taste of that last season with people who had no idea when kick-off was, nor how long half-time was -- let alone who the teams or players were.
          ...they were the season ticket holders
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            new world now swanners,were have the female hairy armpit brigade waving flags
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

but i think more proper rangers fans will want to see the games this year and get their season tickets early doors and the rest of the ground will hopefully be members so might not be room for tourists.............hopefully!!

Comment

Hmmm, didn't mind waving a flag last Saturday as it was special, but they're a flaming nuisance game in game out cos you can't see the game through them!
                Never mind, once we have to hit Bolton on a cold Tuesday evening in November, we'll shake off the happy clappies...
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

guys - we simply don't have room for tourists next year. Man U and Chelsea have them as they have the room (especially Chelsea who only have 15,000 real fans) and Fulham because they didn't have any fans - so they invite them.

We will have ST's sell out, we already have a waiting list for memberships - that will leave very few tickets going on general sale.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                    guys - we simply don't have room for tourists next year. Man U and Chelsea have them as they have the room (especially Chelsea who only have 15,000 real fans) and Fulham because they didn't have any fans - so they invite them.

We will have ST's sell out, we already have a waiting list for memberships - that will leave very few tickets going on general sale.
                    hope your right geeza!

Comment

i dont think any real fans will miss out next year, i would think that most seats will be filled with 'proper fans' . lets wait until half way through the season when we are scrapping for survival, thats when we will see the real fans in the ground.

Comment

Definitely gain.

Surely those with season tickets will renew as they will automatically have the option.

I suppose we can only hope that those who didn't have one for whatever reason , will get the opportunity for next season.

Pretty sure that the maximum will sell out due to promotion. Just got to hope that the real fans get the extras. Young lad in front of me in a seat usually occupied by the same people, turned round a few minutes into the game and asked if Taraabt was playing. Couldn't believe my ears.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                          i dont think any real fans will miss out next year, i would think that most seats will be filled with 'proper fans' . lets wait until half way through the season when we are scrapping for survival, thats when we will see the real fans in the ground.
                          that all depends on costs
                          i can see me having to pick and choose games next season if the prices are too high
                          already away games will be cut back £50-£60 to get in at some gaffs....fookin scandalous

Comment

All are welcome. The long term success and prosperity of our club depends on attraction new fans.

It never ceases to amaze me how much we tend differentiate ourselves from other groups of QPR fans. JCL's, Happy Clappy's, flag waving newbies etc etc. No wonder it kicks off between R's fans sometimes.

Where's the love? We should be one big family.

Peace! (insert hippy smiley)

Comment

I think we are all a bit deluded whan it comes to the size of the fan base of our great club. Biggest crowd seen in my day at loftus road was 27,000 against the ***s, and if i'm right that was the only game in london that day. Don't get me wrong we have 14000 loyal fans who will be there week in whatever league were in. Where were the full houses the rest of the seaon apart from half a dozen games and if the fans now want to turn up at loftus road due to the bigger opposition than they are not the true fans. Would love to stay at loftus road small seats, shiite facilities, queues to get in, on top of the pitch love it thats what its all about for us working class R's. If you want luxury get down the emirates. As for revenue that doesn't pay the wages its all about T.V money so another 5,000 not going to make a difference. What most non fans love about our club is our ground and our kit. So lets turn the noise up for every game next year not just against the big boys. What a season U R'rssssssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X