Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Smudge1962 tweets

Smudge1962 Paul Smith
    However, if the FA had such a cast iron case against QPR this hearing would have been over very quickly. I am constantly assured they don't
    15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Smudge1962 Paul Smith @egansmind
    I totally agree. If QPR are proven to have broken the rules then they have to accept what is coming to them
    16 minutes ago

Smudge1962 Paul Smith@mikeewer
    Scandalous and ill-informed. To compare QPR with Swindon is absolutely ridiculous. Like Palios comparing them with Luton
    31 minutes ago

Smudge1962 Paul Smith
    Despite all the speculation I think it's important to see what the day brings. I would still be very surprised if there is a verdict today
    46 minutes ago

Smudge1962 Paul Smith @ JohnMacQPR
    I think the FA and the FL are already worried about the legal challenge
    1 hour ago

Smudge1962 Paul Smith
    The FA are **** scared of the legal implications if the commission delay a verdict after the final game tomorrow

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
    Smudge1962 Paul Smith@mikeewer
    Scandalous and ill-informed. To compare QPR with Swindon is absolutely ridiculous. Like Palios comparing them with Luton
    31 minutes ago
    Just so everyone one knows that was a reply about Former R's hero John Collins and fully deserved IMO having listened to his interview

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Just so everyone one knows that was a reply about Former R's hero John Collins and fully deserved IMO having listened to his interview
      what a c@@@

Comment

Smudge "However, if the FA had such a cast iron case against QPR this hearing would have been over very quickly. I am constantly assured they don't"

The reverse is also true. If QPR had as strong a case as Smudge has been alluding to then this would all be wrapped up.

That is very nearly a third contradiction from this journo. He's either a WUM, has an ulterior motive or, most likely, just relaying spin that's leaked to him from someone close to our defence.

My opinion- It is the independent panel that is delaying proceedings in order to view all evidence from both sides to enable them to make a fair judgement. I don't think it's clear cut either way.

Comment

Working...
        X