Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
the moment you 'knew' you were and r for life!!!
Collapse
X
-
-
Also used to sell Golden Goal tickets as a kid on South Africa embankmentFootball played the Charlie Ferris wayComment
-
Comment
-
I must away now, I can no longer tarry
This morning's tempest I have to cross
I must be guided without a stumble
Into the arms I love the mostComment
-
Comment
-
Went to a tattoo parlour to have 'Queens Park Rangers' tattooed on me hampton but when I got there he said there was only room for 'QPR'
Seriously just liked the kit, the name and Stan Bowles haven't looked back since 1973.I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
was never a choice i had to make.it was instilled in me from birth.all me family are rangers and the majority of my pals"The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".
London Pride has been handed down to us.
London Pride is a flower that's free.
London Pride means our own dear town to us,
And our pride it for ever will be.Comment
-
remember dickie davies when i was about 5 just saying Queens Park Rangers,i thought i like that name.me old man was into boozes so at about 8 years of age me and me mates got the 140 to northolt with 5 stops to white city.im sure one of us had bay city roller boots on.remember walking up the steps into the loft and seeing the kit and stadium for the first time with love hearts all around.42 this year and still madly in love.95% of my life revolves around rangers,think thats why mrs vans ****ed off tonight drawing naked peopleOoh northern lads love gravyComment
-
My dad, uncles, cousins and both brothers are Rangers.
That's why I chose to support Tottenham. Can't stand my fam.Your mum would love me...Comment
-
It was just before the war, I had moved to the country from whitechapel with my sisters agnes and abigail to stay for the duration of the war, the farmer and his wife were both rangers fans and the farmer wore the hoops kit every time he went down to the pub, and the farmer's wife had knitted a huge rangers scarf for their favourite pig, and Dixie, (that was the pig's name) would sit in front of the radio to listen to the scores on Saturday nights. Those were very happy days.like when you meet the love of your life and 'know' deep inside that shes the one...........when did your love affair with qpr begin????.........women come and go but no matter how many times qpr let you down you always come back and forgive her......its a love like no other and second only to the love for your own flesh n blood!!.........i havent even been drinking yet..........im quite emotional today!!!
That's how I became a rangers fan.Comment
-
Comment
Comment