Yakubu to Leicester...Santa Cruz to Blackburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Id prefer Roberts but Cox would be my 1st choice,wouldnt mind the Leicester guy either but why can he not get his place in their team

Because Sven doesn't like players under 30 years old, and earn less than 30k per week?

Forget decent youngsters like Fryatt and Waghorn... when you can have over the hill mega-earners like Vassel and Yakubu rolling around inside a big blue crisp-bowl.
    That's Sven.

I would honestly rather Waghorn than Yakubu.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Agree with you about Vassell Goddard, but Yakubu is a coup at this level IMO. Still has pace and power and will score goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
        Not suggesting that at all.

Are you?
        No, Morris. Not at all.

But can imagine the "glass half empty" brigade seizing on something to moan about.

I'm with Goddard on this. Can see Sven wasting any money Leicester are crazy enough to give him.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
          Agree with you about Vassell Goddard, but Yakubu is a coup at this level IMO. Still has pace and power and will score goals.
          If he can haul his quite considerable #### around the pitch. Doesn't look anywhere near match fit.

Comment

Yakubu would destroy this league with proper service

Comment

Lets face it, we are jealous - he might be a bit fat but he would be an improvement on Leon Clarke...

Comment

i read they are paying ALL of yakubus 50 grand a week wages as well.

Comment

50k a week for 5 months is £1million. Could prove to be worth every penny.

Comment

Still a loan player.....can't see him putting in 100% at scunthorpe. I'd rather have waghorn any day of the week. Waghorn and Roberts.....we'd go up no problem

Comment

bl00dy hell, people calling yakubu fat!!! guys a absolute unit.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Would take Waghorn in a shot.Better than any forward we currently have.

Comment

Working...
                        X