Ledesma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dando View Post
    i dont really understand what ledesma will bring to our team? Why do we need that kind of player? All of us can clearly see we need strikers and defenders for cover. I guess he would be a good squad player, but I dont think he is what we need when we are top of the league pushing hard for promotion
    Agreed

Comment

As noted on LFW, Ledesma has told Argentinean press hes coming back so it's not an IF question.

NW will likely have watched the videos of his previous games for us and decided to take a closer look at GPs initial suggestion.

Comment

There is nothing to stop or in fact wrong in anyone (be it GP or a fan even) suggesting players to NW provided he get final say and that to me is what a trial is in place for, what a huge deal out of what is probably one of the most common ways of a manager having a look at a prospect, some of the posters on this site get on like all common sense goes out the window at points.
        “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

I am the only one who is wondering if he is actually here? Has he been seen by anyone? If not, I'm finding it a bit hard to get involved in a debate about a past player who hasn't been seen. I can think of 100's of others if that's the case.

Comment

Seems as though Clive on Loft for Words has noticed something going on and says that Ledesma has been telling the media in Argentina he is returning to us

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...m=v&t=15727#28

Comment

Why does one of the posts say "thanks Dazzer": is he Clive? Confused.

Comment

I thought that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  Seems as though Clive on Loft for Words has noticed something going on and says that Ledesma has been telling the media in Argentina he is returning to us

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...m=v&t=15727#28
                  There's an awful lots less drama over there about whose signing he would be - sensible debate on whether Ledesma would be a good addition appears to be the order of the day. Not as entertaining as this site though so I guess I'll just have to put up with it!!
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Is there anything online in the Argentinian media with these quotes from Ledesma?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      There's an awful lots less drama over there about whose signing he would be - sensible debate on whether Ledesma would be a good addition appears to be the order of the day. Not as entertaining as this site though so I guess I'll just have to put up with it!!
                      I can't understand how anyone can debate about a player they've not seen for years.

If the last time you had seen Rowan Vine play was 3 years ago you'd probably say he was still a decent player but a lot has happened since. Does anyone know Ledesma's complete fitness record since he left.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                        I can't understand how anyone can debate about a player they've not seen for years.

If the last time you had seen Rowan Vine play was 3 years ago you'd probably say he was still a decent player but a lot has happened since. Does anyone know Ledesma's complete fitness record since he left.
                        Being subjective, I guess it is based on the potential he showed last time? Mind you, on here and every other site people debate how good, bad or indifferent the numerous players we are linked with would be - mostly to say they are dross, no thanks, he would be a joke signing from our tight unambitious owners
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Not sure of the validity; but been tweeting with someone caliming to be Rowan Vine who said he just played 65mins in a reserve game & that Cooky also played 75mins; when I asked him about the Ledesma rumours, he replied:

someone that appeared to be ledesma played first half..
                          Was there a reserve game today, & if so, did Cook & Vine play?

http://twitter.com/#!/Nowt2SeeHere
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            Why does one of the posts say "thanks Dazzer": is he Clive? Confused.
                            Still a true legend over there I see. I reckon there is still a few that slap their monkeys about at the thought of my rumours...

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              Not sure of the validity; but been tweeting with someone caliming to be Rowan Vine who said he just played 65mins in a reserve game & that Cooky also played 75mins; when I asked him about the Ledesma rumours, he replied:

Was there a reserve game today, & if so, did Cook & Vine play?

http://twitter.com/#!/Nowt2SeeHere
                              Yeah we drew 2 2 with charlton. Cook played 70mins. Not sure about vine. Mo Sharif scored a bicycle kick.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yeh I just saw that on the offish; pretty much what Vine was saying on Twitter earlier, so there may be some truth to the Ledesma rumour.
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X