• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Missing a zero mate.

Wind doesn't blow over adel unlike Leds
    haha thought that would be said!

in all honesty tho.. all he did was beat carlisle united in a pointless cup.

even tho he was weak i rated parejo more than ledesma for technical ability.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Maybe it's a money saving exercise - those La La La Ledesma t-shirts won't sell themselves!

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
        haha thought that would be said!

in all honesty tho.. all he did was beat carlisle united in a pointless cup.

even tho he was weak i rated parejo more than ledesma for technical ability.
        gotta disagree with you there. i thought leds was marginally better than parejo. that being said, both were useless.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
          Maybe it's a money saving exercise - those La La La Ledesma t-shirts won't sell themselves!
          Nodge seems to be constantly implying that Warnock has no control over signing, can you seriously see him putting up with that?

He would walk and quite rightly so.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

backward signing with Paladini at te helm.

Comment

He was hot. Footballing ability wise not so hot.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                Nodge seems to be constantly implying that Warnock has no control over signing, can you seriously see him putting up with that?

He would walk and quite rightly so.
                is it really a stretch of the imagination to think that the egotisitical twunt GeePee is starting to try to weasel his way back?
                Flavios toadie and while we are blessed to have the best manager we have had for a decade or two we are also saddled with the worst sporting director we could ever have..

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  is it really a stretch of the imagination to think that the egotisitical twunt GeePee is starting to try to weasel his way back?
                  Flavios toadie and while we are blessed to have the best manager we have had for a decade or two we are also saddled with the worst sporting director we could ever have..
                  Buz, Fraulin, Connelly, Cerny, Cook, HH, Routledge, (Hogan, Vine both had good games in the shirt, maybe not all the time) Tosic, Lopez, Gorkss

Some of these are not the worst players in the world, and I think you would find that we would get a few mill. for some of these now?

Yep the club has made a few bad signings but surely the manager would have had the final say?
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    Buz, Fraulin, Connelly, Cerny, Cook, HH, Routledge, (Hogan, Vine both had good games in the shirt, maybe not all the time) Tosic, Lopez, Gorkss

Some of these are not the worst players in the world, and I think you would find that we would get a few mill. for some of these now?

Yep the club has made a few bad signings but surely the manager would have had the final say?
                    well id agree about 5 or 6 of them but do you really want me to list all the crap he has brought in or the ridiculous contracts he has negotiated with the billionaires money over the past few years? no wonder they are now a bit reticent to spend with this buffoon doing the spending

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      well id agree about 5 or 6 of them but do you really want me to list all the crap he has brought in or the ridiculous contracts he has negotiated with the billionaires money over the past few years? no wonder they are now a bit reticent to spend with this buffoon doing the spending
                      I am only too aware of the crap brought into the club, I just find it hard to believe that the managers didn't have a say in it?
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                        If he's back, Warnock might as well walk out now.

Sends out all the wrong signals and no better than Hogan, Cook or even Bruno.
                        What signals would those be? That Hogan has to raise his game significantly because he was anonymous for a while before he was dropped, Cook has to prove his fitness and Bruno needs to gain experience out on loan, and that's before any of those get near the first team. Unless others know better, isn't this just a trial/ loan for Warno to take a look at him? If Warno is unhappy about this I'd be the first to say "no way" but there is no evidence of that unless I've missed something...

Comment

Isleworth, why you are wondering this? Spotted him have you.

Comment

I hope he isnt back.

Not his ability that id be unhappy about its the fact he is even here that would annoy me..

In a million years i couldnt see Warnock being interested in Ledesma..
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              gotta disagree with you there. i thought leds was marginally better than parejo. that being said, both were useless.
                              Can't say I agree with Parejo being useless. In his first few games I thought he showed some real class but unfortunately I think he struggled with settling and the pace / brutality of The Championship. Plays regularly for Getafe who aren't a terrible side (qualified for UEFA cup I think) and is in the U21's set up for Spain.

Think it was just too early for him but think he will go on and have a decent career.

Ledesma wasn't too bad, but some fans thought he was Mesi / Maradonna hybrid after the Carlisle game, the club didn't help this by ridiculously bringing out the T shirts. Again he was a young lad in a foreign country and may have struggled. Certainly after the sending off at Bristol City he never found any real form.

If it's a trial for Warnock to have a look then fine, anything else and then it's worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Mr Parejo is so useless he is playing a vital part in a getafe side who are in the top 8 of argubaly the best league in the world. Last week he gave Real Madrid the run around and scored a beaut against them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbNcesPAjt4
                                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                                X