Erik Huseklepp from SK Brann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    Yes, so as he is joinging Celtic, I would make from that a conclusion that he is pony.
    Well mate you think John Carew is the dogs ********, so can't really take you seriously

Comment

I'd love to have this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
        Well mate you think John Carew is the dogs ********, so can't really take you seriously
        Compared to helguson or Hulse ; yes he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
          carews off to west brom. another rumour quashed to death.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...er-window.html

Comment

17 goals last season in the prem... good spot GTP, another player we wont get.

Bring back Gallen for the reminists on here?

Comment

England are 5th, Egypt 9th and Greece 11th so I would advise to not use fifa's useless ranking system to support your argument.

Whom exactly are these "top nations" that he is HAMMERING GOALS PAST please?

During the last few months (August to November 2010) he has scored twice against France and once against Portugal and Ireland respectively. I suppose these qualify as good footbaling nations, even though France has had a dip the last two years. I am not afraid he wouldn't score regularly against Scunthorpe, Millwall and other Championship teams when he has no problem to find the back of the net at international level. But I see no reason to go on with this discussion, as he is unlikely to join us.

Comment

think he will go play in the sweatys pub league up north....will probably do well for them

Comment

17 goals last season in the prem... good spot GTP, another player we wont get.

Bring back Gallen for the reminists on here?
                  Get your facts straight. He scored 10. And this season? 0

Comment

Wooooah... Stop right there mucker.
                    I didnt say that you didnt know about English football, I just said you do not know as much as I would.

I have been watching football and QPR live since 1985, been to 57 league grounds and probably watched 1000 games live, so using your methology, you have confirmed that you do not have my knowledge for British football.

As your fellow country man said, this guy wont sign anyway and to be honest 99.9% of QPR fans dont really want him, so everyones a winner baby!!
                    ......and not learned more than what u have been expressing on this board? Maaaazing.

Comment

Bravo to the Norwegian contributors.

Comment

Working...
                      X