No announcement yet.

Erik Huseklepp from SK Brann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go, Norweigans once again thinking their players are better than sliced bread, just because of some nice goals on youtube, and the fact that they shine in a generally poor league back in Norway. (Bar 2 or 3 half decent teams)

Look up Agyemang and Priskins goals on youtube, it makes them look like good finishers aswel...

Give me Austin/Cox anyday of the week!

Comment

I think all Rangerd fans bar the Norwegians themselves, would prefer a finisher, rather than another Anti Heinola, Sampson Tamosska, or rob Steiner.

The few that are quality go to the Prem, the rest mince around looking for a decent deal, so please no more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        I think all Rangerd fans bar the Norwegians themselves, would prefer a finisher, rather than another Anti Heinola, Sampson Tamosska, or rob Steiner.

The few that are quality go to the Prem, the rest mince around looking for a decent deal, so please no more.
        Oh,Have you seen which club that is aiming for the prem at the moment?

God, give me strenght!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I take Huseklepp. Very skillful player with good technique.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
            Here we go, Norweigans once again thinking their players are better than sliced bread, just because of some nice goals on youtube, and the fact that they shine in a generally poor league back in Norway. (Bar 2 or 3 half decent teams)

Look up Agyemang and Priskins goals on youtube, it makes them look like good finishers aswel...

Give me Austin/Cox anyday of the week!
            No, not just because Erik Huseklepp is norwegian, and shines in a poor league at about the same level as the english championship! but due to the fact heīs been real quality for a long time now, playing great and scoring goals for Norway against France, Portugal and other national teams.

Comment

Originally posted by NorwegianRanger View Post
              No, not just because Erik Huseklepp is norwegian, and shines in a poor league at about the same level as the english championship! but due to the fact heīs been real quality for a long time now, playing great and scoring goals for Norway against France, Portugal and other national teams.
              So if he's that good as you say, why is (according to Shania) he going to the mickey mouse league that is the SPL?

Comment

setting the world of Norwegian football alight apparently ;-)

Comment

Trust me. Erik Huseklepp IS quality!!! Iīve seen people on this board raving about of the quality of Blackburnīs Morten Gamst Pedersen (also a norwegian who came from this sh!t norwegian league).. Well, If I could choose, Iīd take Huseklepp playing for QPR, in favour of Gamst Pedersen any day!

Comment

Trust me. Erik Huseklepp IS quality!!! Iīve seen people on this board raving about of the quality of Blackburnīs Morten Gamst Pedersen (also a norwegian who came from this sh!t norwegian league).. Well, If I could choose, Iīd take Huseklepp playing for QPR, in favour of Gamst Pedersen any day!
                    Difference is Huseklepp plays at a much lower level than Pedersen so will obviously look better, lets see if a PL teams comes in for him like they did Pedersen, then we can compare them when they play at the same level.

Comment

Though you know more about Norweigian football than me, you most certainly do not about British football so in conclusion I cannot believe this guy is that good, infact so good that you would have him instead of a seasoned PREMIER LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL, who performes for Blackburn Rovers season in and season out.

Dont get me wrong there are some quality players but good in Norway normally means ok in England.

Comment

That makes him a good player, wonder why we haven't gone after him?
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Why are we even having a thread on this player? He's too good for us. His club who is skint is still wanting Ģ2mill for him(Money we will not spend). Let's talk about more realistic targets please

Comment

Bring back Nygaard

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                              Though you know more about Norweigian football than me, you most certainly do not about British football so in conclusion I cannot believe this guy is that good, infact so good that you would have him instead of a seasoned PREMIER LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL, who performes for Blackburn Rovers season in and season out.

Dont get me wrong there are some quality players but good in Norway normally means ok in England.
                              Iīv watched english football live on TV every week for the last 25 years, and Iīv been to more than 25 english footballgrounds watching more than 100 games live. So please donīt tell me I donīt know about english football...

Comment

Iīv watched english football live on TV every week for the last 25 years, and Iīv been to more than 25 english footballgrounds watching more than 100 games live. So please donīt tell me I donīt know about english football...
                                Wooooah... Stop right there mucker.
                                I didnt say that you didnt know about English football, I just said you do not know as much as I would.

I have been watching football and QPR live since 1985, been to 57 league grounds and probably watched 1000 games live, so using your methology, you have confirmed that you do not have my knowledge for British football.

As your fellow country man said, this guy wont sign anyway and to be honest 99.9% of QPR fans dont really want him, so everyones a winner baby!!

Comment

Working...
                                X