Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    Wooooah... Stop right there mucker.
    I didnt say that you didnt know about English football, I just said you do not know as much as I would.

I have been watching football and QPR live since 1985, been to 57 league grounds and probably watched 1000 games live, so using your methology, you have confirmed that you do not have my knowledge for British football.

As your fellow country man said, this guy wont sign anyway and to be honest 99.9% of QPR fans dont really want him, so everyones a winner baby!!
    Let's be honest here Jeffro, there are thousands of football supporters who has watched football for 50 years but are still clueless

Comment

LOL im with the norwegians!

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
        Let's be honest here Jeffro, there are thousands of football supporters who has watched football for 50 years but are still clueless
        Yes Frode you are very correct,
        To be honest I was just jesting with the Norwegian gentleman who takes offence everytime I mention that your players arent of 1970 Brazillian standard!

Comment

Might be a good player.... But he looks like an extra from Lord of the Rings.

Seems happy enough though.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I´m sure Warnock can wipe that smile off his face.

Comment

...and to be honest 99.9% of QPR fans dont really want him, so everyones a winner baby!!
              OK, go ahead ...say no to this (for you) unknown foreign girl, and go for the best looking local girl instead...

Comment

Originally posted by NorwegianRanger View Post
                OK, go ahead ...say no to this (for you) unknown foreign girl, and go for the best looking local girl instead...
                I'll take out the local bike if she swallows.

Comment

Hi

I understand that British supporters are skeptical to Scandinavian players in general, coming from small leagues. However, there are more than 100 Scandinavian players that have done well in the Premier League, and Scandinavia has a few decent teams that would hold their own in the Premier League and would win the Championship any day, like FC Copenhagen and Rosenborg.

Norway is ranked 12th on the FIFA ranking, having beaten countries like Germany, France, Ireland and Portugal recently - topping its Euro cup qualifying group with nine out of nine points. Huseklepp is one of the stars in a team also consisting of the likes of Hangeland (Fulham), Riise (Rome), Carew (Villa), Gamst Pedersen (B'burn) and a number of players well established in Germany, France and the Netherlands. Vaagan Moen is a fringe player in this team, but Huseklepp is "an ever present" and ahead of Carew and Abdoullaue (Hannover, number four in the German league) in the queue of forwards.

Huseklepp would obviously be a great addition to QPR, but I don't believe he would go to the Championship I am afraid. But please do not write off a player hammering in goals against the best nations in Europe on a regular basis just because he comes from a small nation.

Comment

England are 5th, Egypt 9th and Greece 11th so I would advise to not use fifa's useless ranking system to support your argument.

Whom exactly are these "top nations" that he is HAMMERING GOALS PAST please?

Comment

Is this the guy celtic are signing? if so why would he come to QPR if a team like celtic are after him?

Yes SPL is a joke league but to say we can compete with Celtic is rather funny.

Never seen the guy play so wont comment if he is good or not.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

IMO nationality of a player isn't important. Taraabt is Moroccan and they are hardly world beaters. Neither are Latvia, Hungary or Iceland but we've got a player from each country.

If he's good enough then a good team will buy him. If he isn't they won't. End of.

Comment

Yes, so as he is joinging Celtic, I would make from that a conclusion that he is pony.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                            IMO nationality of a player isn't important. Taraabt is Moroccan and they are hardly world beaters. Neither are Latvia, Hungary or Iceland but we've got a player from each country.

If he's good enough then a good team will buy him. If he isn't they won't. End of.
                            Not to mention Wales of course who have the likes of Bale and Giggs and, let's face it, it's been the case for years with the likes of a certain George Best.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Yes, so as he is joinging Celtic, I would make from that a conclusion that he is pony.
                              Did you think Henrik Larsson was pony though?

Comment

I don't know much about scandanavian footy, but isn't the biggest name in centre forwards from Sweden, Mr Zlatan?

I am with jeffro though in that please can we just sign a striker who has scored goals in the championship or above.
                                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                                X