Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Hill's Red Card

Do I look bovvered?

Nope, cos with Orr and Walker as full backs we will be unbeatable again.

Warnock has just said we are going to appeal, cant see why he got sent off. I bet that the FA give Hill a couple of extra games suspension, and that the Welsh FA allow Tate's red card to be cancelled.
    Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Originally posted by weston View Post
      I bet that the FA give Hill a couple of extra games suspension, and that the Welsh FA allow Tate's red card to be cancelled.
      Cheating f ers those Welsh FA

Comment

Why did he have to run sixty yards and get involved anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
          Unfortunately that's how I saw it also.

Comment

Not condoning CH's behaviour but.....

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
            In some ways it's good that NW has instilled the siege mentality but maybe this was a case of going a little too far.... still, at least they are showing us fans that they care!!

Comment

Originally posted by weston View Post
              Warnock has just said we are going to appeal, cant see why he got sent off. I bet that the FA give Hill a couple of extra games suspension, and that the Welsh FA allow Tate's red card to be cancelled.
              I thought Mackie was lucky not to follow him down the tunnel!

Comment

Listen, why is Clint Hill being out such a problem?

I wasn't at the game today (up norf with in-laws, sadly!!), but against Watford and Leeds he was a bloody liability.

Should we start Mackie again at the back - or possibly recall Liegertwood?

Comment

not a problem: Orr, Connolly, Gorkks, Walker my strongest back 4 anyway

Comment

Originally posted by QPRory View Post
                    not a problem: Orr, Connolly, Gorkks, Walker my strongest back 4 anyway

Only problem is making sure there is enough cover on the bench if one is injured.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

anyone got a clip of the sending off? missed it yesterday due to family commitments and assumed it was a scrap as both teams had sending offs. all i can remember from football league show is the opening credits lol

Comment

Qblockoompah go on bbc iplayer. Extended highlights of game on there. Just search football league show in the search bar.

Comment

On the BBC last night, there's a bloke in the background in the crowd jumping on his seat and going mental in The Paddocks. Not sure who it is...?

Back to the sending off. Never a red card, he was trying to calm the situation down and get Tate away from Mackie.

Comment

Players should pull members of their own team away from situations like this - not grab an opponent! Nevertheless - was harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              Qblockoompah go on bbc iplayer. Extended highlights of game on there. Just search football league show in the search bar.
                              cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                              X