Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whoever threw that bottle at danny graham...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    yes i agree,the bottle could have been thrown simply as a jesture of goodwill to the player,because he looked tired out,you just dont know nowdays its a love thing,at the cauldron of love ,loftus road,most of these people are party people and party people are happy people.......wicky wacky..........wicky wacky.......
    one of your more funnyier posts ted

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Throwing missiles is an act of anger/ frustration which must have been triggered by a certain event/ incident. It is the responsibility of the individual who threw the missile to take a step back and see if they can learn and grow from this lapse in behaviour.
      I also feel that players when celebrating goals must take in to consideration the reaction of fans it may trigger. Some of the celebrations I have seen are far too long winded and do seem to be very provocative.
      People do not react in such a way as throwing missiles unless there has been some provocation, it is unnacceptable behaviour. But if we are to really look in to the whole incident, then it is a problem for all involved including the way those players rubbed it in right in front of upset home fans.
      ActionFA to review the implications of player celebrations. QPR FC to ban any bottles being bought back in from bar areas.
      Onwards and upwards my fellow R's

Comment

Comment

funny moment at 3-0 down, a Watford player came over to take a corner infront of R block, got a torrent of abuse, nearly shat himself then put in the worst corner you'll ever see

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            yes i agree,the bottle could have been thrown simply as a jesture of goodwill to the player,because he looked tired out,you just dont know nowdays its a love thing,at the cauldron of love ,loftus road,most of these people are party people and party people are happy people.......wicky wacky..........wicky wacky.......
            If I had thrown that bottle, I'd want you to be my defence lawyer.

If that doesn't work, we could plead insanity.

Comment

Lets all cry about that a watford player scores an offside goal to make it 3-0 and celebrates in front of the loft and gets a bottle thrown at him. Good, i doubt he'll celebrate in front of the loft again.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                agree we have plenty of chavs.
                And plenty of apologists for them too, it appears.

Comment

goal was offside anyways.... who cares...

Comment

Working...
                  X