Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whoever threw that bottle at danny graham...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ve said it before and will no doubt say it again.

Anyone who condones this behaviour or trivalises it just leaves me shaking my head.

Irrespective ofthe Watford celebration, there is NO excuse for throwing a bottle at a player of for 2 kids of about 11 throwing coins when there parent/parents was likely to be sitting a few feet away.

Ban the lot, thats the only way to send a clear message that it is not acceptable.

Comment

They'd just scored a goal at an end surrounded by our fans, so where the **** were they supposed to celebrate?

And yes objects were definitely thrown at their players' heads, it was live on TV for everyone to see. And yet still people come on here trying to justify and condone it. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        They'd just scored a goal at an end surrounded by our fans
        and that is why they can have no complaints. it was there planned doing to do that, expect what comes may.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          agree we have plenty of chavs.
          Of late we are really starting to agree on things...

Comment

can the club not provide recycling bins at the pitch side???
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
              and that is why they can have no complaints.
              "no complaints" about what?

Having their heads pelted with coins and/or bottles?

Are you sure?

Comment

i really dont see the big deal in all this.you get a bottle thrown at you so what.just crack on
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                  i really dont see the big deal in all this.you get a bottle thrown at you so what.just crack on
                  If i was a player i would just have thrown it back into the crowd.

Fook the opposition fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    "no complaints" about what?

Having their heads pelted with coins and/or bottles?

Are you sure?
                    its wrong but it happens, and especially when you do a dirty unsportsman like sc um bag trick and changing the way a team kicks towards their fans.
                    unwritten rule, and they pre planned to change it if they won the toss, for that you get a bottle in the mush.
                    thats amore.

Comment

exactly.care bear.o look at me im on 8g a week and i just got a bottle thrown at me.so what.boring
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        its wrong
                        Cheers, glad we can agree on something

Comment

Supporting QPR is, i believe, as much about the ideals of the club and the support that the club receives from its supporters, having a common bond - supporting the team/club, as it is about the performance of the team. For instance the hatred that goes with the Millwall team i think is more to do with the dislike of their supporters, and their antics, than of the actual team or players. So, if the support on here for fools who throw missiles at opposition players is in the majority i for one would seriously reconsider if i wanted to be part of that support base - as much as i love QPR - i would not want to be associated with a club (and by club i mean the supporters as well) that supports that behaviour. Nor would i want my family to have anything to do with it.
                          I cannot believe that people think that celebrating (regardless of where on the ground it is done) should ever be replied to with missiles thrown. To try and defend it by saying it missed is just ridiculous. Is there anybody that wants to see the image of 2 boys throwing coins at opposition players as the enduring image of this club? Because for all the good work that the manager and the players have done this year that image of 2 boys throwing coins will be imprinted on more minds than any other good work that the club has done. The club should be fined, the idiot throwing the bottle should be banned, the 2 boys banned for a number of years and the parents of them both banned for life. i hope the club have the good sense to take action before the FA insist on it. Rant over. Merry Xmas everyone.

Comment

It was a fooking plastic bottle not a glass one and it never hit him

Comment

Originally posted by qprozzie View Post
                              Supporting QPR is, i believe, as much about the ideals of the club and the support that the club receives from its supporters, having a common bond - supporting the team/club, as it is about the performance of the team. For instance the hatred that goes with the Millwall team i think is more to do with the dislike of their supporters, and their antics, than of the actual team or players. So, if the support on here for fools who throw missiles at opposition players is in the majority i for one would seriously reconsider if i wanted to be part of that support base - as much as i love QPR - i would not want to be associated with a club (and by club i mean the supporters as well) that supports that behaviour. Nor would i want my family to have anything to do with it.
                              I cannot believe that people think that celebrating (regardless of where on the ground it is done) should ever be replied to with missiles thrown. To try and defend it by saying it missed is just ridiculous. Is there anybody that wants to see the image of 2 boys throwing coins at opposition players as the enduring image of this club? Because for all the good work that the manager and the players have done this year that image of 2 boys throwing coins will be imprinted on more minds than any other good work that the club has done. The club should be fined, the idiot throwing the bottle should be banned, the 2 boys banned for a number of years and the parents of them both banned for life. i hope the club have the good sense to take action before the FA insist on it. Rant over. Merry Xmas everyone.

Relieved to see there is still a modicum of sanity on this board.

Comment

A waste of good beer to be fair

Comment

Working...
                                X